The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Big Supes's UK MKIV Will Meet The FT-1!!

Big Supes

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Car looked great today mate!

Cheers man! Can't wait to get up there tomorrow.

Can't wait to see more pics. Your Supra is beauty

I'll do my best to get some decent shots tomorrow. Also looking forward to seeing the high res professional pics from Toyota.

I'll be at Goodwood FOS tomorrow, definitely be swinging by this stand!

Awesome. May see you up there mate.

Just a couple of pics I've just taken. And one the girlfriend took.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]202615[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]202616[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]202617[/ATTACH]

Nice! And... haha!! :D

Car looked fantastic, mate. Straight out of the factory, to my eyes.

Did anyone else pop upstairs to the owners lounge? It's a great view of the straight, and there's free food and drink. All you need is your key.

Thanks buddy. Yes, me and the family were up there on & off throughout the day. Toyota were awesome today. They really made us feel welcome. :)

Feeling pretty shattered now so we're going to chill and watch a movie, but will update the thread tomorrow with pics.

I was at Goodwood on Saturday. I didn't got last year but the year before I was really disappointed to not find a Supra on their stand. I was surprised but really pleased to actually see one this year. I took a few good pictures of it (will upload when I get a moment).

I was slightly surprised by the lack of knowledge of the people on the Toyota stand. I spoke to the lady standing next to the car and she said it was only 1 of 2 examples that remained! I politely pointed out to her that she didn't know what she was talking about.

Is your car a UK spec with a black interior or is it a Jap spec with UK bonnet and bumper?

I was slightly surprised by the lack of knowledge of the people on the Toyota stand. I spoke to the lady standing next to the car and she said it was only 1 of 2 examples that remained! I politely pointed out to her that she didn't know what she was talking about.

Haha, this doesn't surprise me, V6 too was it? :)

It strikes me as amazing Toyota GB never saved a low mileage UK spec as part of their heritage fleet apart from that which looked like a JGTC wannabe... and they still don't have one! You see them putting a big focus on history and racing pedigree yet rarely give their best known car the time of day.

Edited by Bobbeh (see edit history)

Haha, this doesn't surprise me, V6 too was it? :)

It strikes me as amazing Toyota GB never saved a low mileage UK spec as part of their heritage fleet apart from that which looked like a JGTC wannabe... and they still don't have one! You see them putting a big focus on history and racing pedigree yet rarely give their best known car the time of day.

But where they could buy one? No one want to sell :uk:

FT1 is "quite" handsome car... :D

Be interesting to see if they actually badge the FT-1 as the supra

Definitely interesting times.

Did they detail the car? Looks spotless :cool:

I did a few bits and pieces to the car prior to sending it to them, but it wasn't as clean as I'd hoped it to be as it was rained on the night before (something its not used to!). They said they'd be cleaning the cars anyway so it wasn't a big deal.

It was kinda nice seeing Toyota staff making sure the car was dust free from time to time on the stand. :D