The mkiv Supra Owners Club

RSP Aerotop

TheTurtleshead

Now was it really a joke, or did I just say it was a joke to avoid a backlash from everybody?

I was thinking I'd like my Supra in RSP or White.... So we will see what happens.

Rest easy folks, there's more chance of me spraying my MSB F&F orange, than Dave changing his from green. :D

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there any factory yellow aerotops? :)

IF any exist, I would agree that the rare facelift colours will be the rarest. So Yellow, Super red, RSP, quicksilver etc. I would have thought green would be ultra rare, but I saw quite a few green aerotops come up for sale last year.

I'd be interested to know if any of them were facelift. Took me six years of looking to find mine. Saw quite a few pre-facelift but only the one facelift in all that time. Be very interesting to know the manufacture numbers and colours of facelift aeros.

I'd be interested to know if any of them were facelift. Took me six years of looking to find mine. Saw quite a few pre-facelift but only the one facelift in all that time. Be very interesting to know the manufacture numbers and colours of facelift aeros.

Actually, I do recall seeing a super red facelift NA aerotop for sale in the UK a few years ago, but they were asking mega money for it.

There was a factory yellow facelift Supra kicking about Basingstoke a few years back, did look rather good :cool:

Did everyone miss my comment on the first page? :D

Jon has a yellow aero but not sure if its an original, Allan might know

Jons wasn't yellow to start with :)

Actually, I do recall seeing a super red facelift NA aerotop for sale in the UK a few years ago, but they were asking mega money for it.

Rest easy folks, there's more chance of me spraying my MSB F&F orange, than Dave changing his from green. :D

Shhhhh Steve!!!! :D

It's fine the taxi is ready and waiting

Get back to your taxi rank :p

Indeed I have and I love it. But we do have a 2 car garage and it is a waste of space unless there is another car in there..!!

When do you want to pick my car up?

They're good aren't they. Not sure if we would get another Supra but if something special came up with a 6 speed box, we may just be tempted.

Rare green and a genuine facelift 6 speed is a little bit special ;)

Will look good once it's resprayed in silver.

If its the one I saw it was £9K, I already had mine by then - after 2 years of looking.

When do you want to pick my car up?

Rare green and a genuine facelift 6 speed is a little bit special ;)

Will look good once it's resprayed in silver.

It is special. Like I said, not sure if we would have another but something rare may grab me. Let me know Dave.

H.

It is special. Like I said, not sure if we would have another but something rare may grab me. Let me know Dave.

H.

Sorry Paul, I have no intention of respraying my Supra and no intention to sell it. If I do ever sell though, I'll let you know. But Alex (Driftbear) has first refusal as he has been pestering me for my Supra before I even took delivery of it :D

I hope to see you in another Supra very soon!! :) ;)

Sorry Paul, I have no intention of respraying my Supra and no intention to sell it. If I do ever sell though, I'll let you know. But Alex (Driftbear) has first refusal as he has been pestering me for my Supra before I even took delivery of it :D

I hope to see you in another Supra very soon!! :) ;)

Don't bank on it. Too many cars and not enough life left to go back.

Once I get through 911, R8, F Type Jag and the new Supra, I may consider it.... lol..!!