Going Single at SRD

uzzyuzzy

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can anybody recommend a good alarm system?

I had Antony from: http://www.securemycar.co.uk/ - fit a Clifford system on mine a few years back. Works well and has loads of features like lights on when locking or unlocking car, boot release, remote start etc. Antony also owned a Supra before, worth mentioning he done my car a few years ago and you are a member of the club and he will give you a discount.

Also noticed the pictures from the riverside isn't too far from where I live, we should meet up once you have it back from Lee, which you are in very safe hands :)

I had Antony from: http://www.securemycar.co.uk/ - fit a Clifford system on mine a few years back. Works well and has loads of features like lights on when locking or unlocking car, boot release, remote start etc. Antony also owned a Supra before, worth mentioning he done my car a few years ago and you are a member of the club and he will give you a discount.

Also noticed the pictures from the riverside isn't too far from where I live, we should meet up once you have it back from Lee, which you are in very safe hands :)

London meet yhhhh

East End tunnels late at night:d

• 1 month later...

Just picked up my car from SRD after the HKS single turbo conversion and all the extra bits.

Lee has done a fantastic job with the car. It drives like a rocket, have the official dyno figures but it is reckoned to be around 600 BHP.

Going back in a month or so to get few extra bits done.

A few pics.[COOL][/COOL]

IMG-20150526-WA0013.jpg

IMG-20150521-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20150522-WA0016.jpg

IMG-20150525-WA0013.jpg

IMG-20150525-WA0023.jpg

IMG-20150521-WA0002.jpg

Edited by uzzyuzzy
xxx (see edit history)

Did you change your Cams?

That's a fair amount of boost for that figure on that turbo, I had this turbo on my R32 and at 1.7 bar it was making that figure at the hubs

Bet you enjoyed the drive home though, the T04Z makes a good sound

I thought that too a T04Z is a 67 mm turbo right ? still regardless the spool looks pritty good and 550bhp is so much fun

I have some parts left over from going to a single turbo conversion,

any suggestion on the possible value for these?

Standard twin turbo of car with 80k miles

OEM fueling kit

HKS air filter (New)

HKS heat shield (New)

OEM coil packs with one being temperamental

HKS cam pulleys

Great car you have there the red is growing on me.

Im not sure how much your spares are worth but I'm in need of a couple bits from the standard fuel system if you would split them. Looking for a FPR with rubber vacuum pipe and also the metal hard pipe off the bottom of the FPR.

• 2 weeks later...