The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New toy, gone old school R32 GTR :)

rob wild

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you going to Cadwell? Well driven 32 is better than a poorly driven 35 ;)

The 34 is well modded and perfectly setup for Castle Combe, owner spends a lot of time there. Its was running 520hp on low boost, will go up to 630hp... 2.7l engine, full APs, lots of suspension work, etc. He was about on par with a friends GTR (600hp, well driven, both know the track very well).

I'll check with Mike, Ste, Havard and couple of others this week and I'll let you know, sounds like that r34 is seriously tracked focused :cool: be good to see yours on track!

What a beauty imo the only skyline to have :thumbs:

Cheers dude :)

Proper car. But leave it alone. When you start modding stuff it has a tendency to stop working lol

lets get a few track days booked

Its also a long road with these cars, forged engines, turbos, gearbox, suspension, brakes............. slippery slope ;) so you aiming for 500hp :D

After being on the phone to Rob tonight I found the thread. Great looking car and this will be fun to chase.

As you said. People will think you and Mike Ward are "dapper" being chased around the track by your stylist...!!:D:rolleyes:

H.

ahaha I'll willingly let you give me a style make over if you ever track that car :D

Proper car. But leave it alone. When you start modding stuff it has a tendency to stop working lol

lets get a few track days booked 

Lol I have infamous for modding(breaking cars) :D promise I'll let this one well alone once is got 700hp... might speak to Whifbitz lol

Totally I want to do Cadwell, Silverstone and Anglesey this year if your up for it :)

I`m up for a few trackdays, let me know.

Will do.... think we need a track day list :)

Those RB26 skylines are definitely more expensive to run and tune than a Supra.

Deffo they are seriously expensive when it breaks!

After being on the phone to Rob tonight I found the thread. Great looking car and this will be fun to chase.

As you said. People will think you and Mike Ward are "dapper" being chased around the track by your stylist...!!:D:rolleyes:

H.

Cheers dude but that was mine line that I borrowed from you from that pancake run when the R34 broke so we had to come in the TF, how times change! LOL

But yeah I think it would be great to do some track days followed by a few beers :)

Bet you wish you hadn't sold that car Dean, Stunning!

Wow that looked amazing Dean! Bet that pulled well!!!! Any videos? :)

:blink: Don't tell Rob the turbos will be stripped the day he gets it home

Lol you know me so well!!!!

Very nice, love the R32 GTR, we do a nice turbo kit for these!

They are similar to the Supra kits I do, twin wastegate billet manifold with a choice of turbos depending on how much power you want! They work great on the Skylines....

Talk to me Paul... any deals on something that would do 600ish :D Don't want to sit behind Mike round Cadwell lol

Wow that looked amazing Dean! Bet that pulled well!!!! Any videos? :)

Lol you know me so well!!!!

Talk to me Paul... any deals on something that would do 600ish :D Don't want to sit behind Mike round Cadwell lol

Looking at the spec you have, you can go for 700bhp no problem but you'll need to change the ecu and fuel injectors. One of our 66mm billet turbo kit would do the job nicely, should keep Mike busy trying to keep up :innocent:

• 2 weeks later...

Well car turned up today :) so far happy with it needs some bits doing, but not found anything to wrong.

On to first impressions, I can't really put my finger on it other than to say it's awesome lol. Feels like a toned down road going track car. One thing is for certain it's a serious drivers car it's even more raw than my old R34 GTR! The response is really impressive feels easy 550hp and the howl from that RB26 :cool:

I'll get some vids up shortly as well as the dyno run :)