• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Too much money

Is there such a thing? lol :D

Gorjus :)

Going to be a shame to have to fit a front reg plate to it though

Yeah I know, even my 458 looks a bit weird with a front plate, its 'slightly' smaller than normal size but the rozzers havent said anything yet.

it has to be black or gun metal IMO, your current car colour is lovley

cheers dude - was really debating to go for Red but every man and his dog has got a red ferrari in London

Wont do Black again, I hate how quickly it gets dirty, I loved my silver honda prelude back in the day, so I think I might get a silver one

there is this blueish silver I like http://i.ytimg.com/vi/a69l8ULZyWk/maxresdefault.jpg its got a fancy name which I forget, but resale will be tough if I go for something 'out there' - im sure we can all have a play with the online car configurater once I get a build slot

cheers dude - was really debating to go for Red but every man and his dog has got a red ferrari in London

Seeing less red Ferrari's in London now though than before, new trend appears to be either Black or White! Agreed on silver re resale! Get red man!

An can you drop off my plate when you have finished using it you lucky sod :D

You sure? Because this is different to the 488 GTB

Can mods make that picture so you dont have to click on it to expand?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]196893[/ATTACH]

I don't think that's an official car mate, it's rendered, looks very much like the 488 gtb

absolutely love that colour....well its ordered people!

I'll let you guys know how I get on at Geneva and then we can access the online car configurator to start loading the options, im hoping it will have a steering wheel and lights as standard.

I'll let you guys know how I get on at Geneva and then we can access the online car configurator to start loading the options, im hoping it will have a steering wheel and lights as standard.

That would be awesome alright lol, did Paddy have some Irish in him?