Spring cleaning Druridge bay REARRANGED AGAIN FOR JUNE 28th

safcdixon

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Last time I was at Duridge Bay country park, I seem to remember the speed bumps being canny massive...

Really? Theres some insanly low cars going from other clubs so they must have an entrance thats safe, but ya never know for sure, Il ask the organiser as my front end is stupidly low :D

1.safcdixon/sammy supra

2.mclarenRoss supra

3.jayjay supra

4.hodge/bossco GTR

5.simon supra

6. Mackie scooby

7. Stevo supra

8. Marc (Simons mate) Supra

9. Nezz 92 Supra

Nice one fellas, the more the merrier so ask anyone you know with nice cars, theres over 700 confirmed atendees now with a forecasted 900 to 1000 :)

Nice one Stevo hopefully they aint to bad, il ask when i book the stand if they have an alternative route for low car aswell :thumbs:

Welcome to the club Nezz92 are you importing it through Jm imports? Any pics?

1.safcdixon/sammy supra

2.mclarenRoss supra

3.jayjay supra

4.hodge/bossco GTR

5.simon supra

6. Mackie scooby

7. Stevo supra

8. Marc (Simons mate) Supra

9. Nezz 92 Supra

10. Lewi Supra

Nice one fellas, the more the merrier so ask anyone you know with nice cars, theres over 700 confirmed atendees now with a forecasted 900 to 1000 :)

Nice one Stevo hopefully they aint to bad, il ask when i book the stand if they have an alternative route for low car aswell :thumbs:

Welcome to the club Nezz92 are you importing it through Jm imports? Any pics?

Edited by safcdixon (see edit history)

Eh?

Shes referreing to something that was said whilst slightly drunk at last years scottish trip, I did say you wouldnt be able to remember like :D

Yes importing through jm :) i have a few pictures, i shall upload when i get to a computer as i am on my phone.

1998 vvti 2jz-gte 6 speed :)

Good stuff!! Jurgen always seems to find the nice ones so i guess your onto a winner, what colour is it?

Shes referreing to something that was said whilst slightly drunk at last years scottish trip, I did say you wouldnt be able to remember like :D

Good stuff!! Jurgen always seems to find the nice ones so i guess your onto a winner, what colour is it?

Aaaah aye. What's this like?????