safcdixon

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spring cleaning Druridge bay 3rd may updated

I'm Hey lads, anyone up for an early season show? This event is organised by the same guys that organised scenestock which was a canny day out and filled a sunday with some car perving, If i can get about 10 on the list il sort a stand out with the organisers,

Our stand stood out nicely in amongst the fords/Vauxhalls/scoobys etc be good too see another good turn out, loads of different clubs are signed up so should be a good one

3rd of may, NE61 5 Amble, Northumberland

https://www.facebook.com/events/379075972273343/

Il be there either way whether showing or not, my car might be in for bodywork/paint at that point but hopefully it will be sorted by then.

Im booking the stand this weekend, theres already a massive amount of clubs attending, with over 600 attendees already confirmed.

Please add your name too the list below if you can defintley make it

Price: £5 per car not per person, Per car so if theres two or three poeple in your car you still only need ONE ticket

1.safcdixon/sammy supra

2.mclarenRoss supra PAID

3.jayjay supra PAID

4.hodge/bossco GTR PAID

5.simon supra PAID

6. Mackie scooby

7. Stevo supra PAID

8. Marc (Simons mate) Supra PAID

9. Nezz 92 Supra PAID

10.Lewi Supra

Edited by safcdixon (see edit history)

We Now have 2 spaces left, as Lewi is thinking about selling his supra and mackies scooby is under going work, anyone wanna fill the spaces?

Stand is booked and paid for as of this morning, Ive only booked 10 spaces I can probobly add more if needs be.

Anyone know anyone that will be a le to fill the space preferebly a supra but anything jap is ok

Edited by safcdixon (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Any crack about meeting up etc to drive down.

I was thinking meeting at the metro centre mcd's for the most of us then stopping where we did last year for the scottish trip at the services to meet The rest, il sort out meet and entry times today

I STILL HAVE TWO TICKETS AVAILABLE TO FILL THE STAND SURELY WE CAN GET 10 ALONG TO THIS THERES NOW OVER 1200 CONFIRMED ATTENDEES TO THIS SHOW DONT MISS IT

Ah ne way man, thats a shame dude, whats the expected date? What do you drive at the min?

Its due to get picked up from docks this week if all goes to plan, but JM have so much on at the minute and i wouldnt think it would be all registered for then, and im only driving a MK4 astra as my daily, did have a corsa vxr.

Cheers ;) just been to see a guy today who gets the "shopping trolley" type dent out of my doors and read quarters. There's a few of them and it spoils it. He has quoted me £150 for all of them and if he can't manage to get certain ones the price comes down.. I find that quite cheap to be honest but am sure wen I was a jugens he said 30 quid a door that's where the majority are.

Cheers ;) just been to see a guy today who gets the "shopping trolley" type dent out of my doors and read quarters. There's a few of them and it spoils it. He has quoted me £150 for all of them and if he can't manage to get certain ones the price comes down.. I find that quite cheap to be honest but am sure wen I was a jugens he said 30 quid a door that's where the majority are.

Fire jurgen a message see what he reckons, but 150 sounds like a good price tbh

I got 2 little dents removed at jurgens last month, 30 quid each. Looked great, I say looked... Yesterday I noticed after a 600 mile round trip I could see paint cracks, and tiny raised dents where it was repaired. I've not spoke to him yet, but no doubt it'll be a proper body shop job with sanding and spray if I want it sorted! ****** off!

I got 2 little dents removed at jurgens last month, 30 quid each. Looked great, I say looked... Yesterday I noticed after a 600 mile round trip I could see paint cracks, and tiny raised dents where it was repaired. I've not spoke to him yet, but no doubt it'll be a proper body shop job with sanding and spray if I want it sorted! ****** off!

Damm mate sorry to hear that! So is this the cons for it ? I've only seen a few videos of bodyshops doing it on YouTube. I wonder if this happens a lot then, starting to make me think twice! Hope you get it sorted mate.