The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How do I contact someone to buy a car?

Guest Beau_1990

Guest Beau_1990
Pics of the Maserati? :) Which Mazzer is it? I have a soft spot for them!

£10 won't get me out of my village in my supra fuel-wise, so it's not really worth worrying about. :D This is a step above most other forums to be honest, 100% worth paying for me old chum. :)

Hey, it's a 3200 GT manual in White very rare

It's just had a respray in audi metallic White, it's not finished yet, doesn't photo well to be honest in shade it looks quite grey but in sun it's very bright metallic white looks very shiney

Pics don't really show but before it was quite a dull flat White, it looked fine until you parked it next to a newer white car and then it looked a shade of off white so I got it resprayed, now it's ice white and I really like it now, lots to finish off, just would like a supra non turbo to use as a daily car :)

Guest Beau_1990

The owner of this car had some parts for sale and when I collected I saw this car in the flesh recently and it looks nice and as described. Good luck and welcome.

Sounds good :) it looks perfect and its exactly what I'm looking for, haven't found anything else suitable since iv been looking so fingers crossed :)

Lovely Maserati! I always loved the 3200.

I joined a couple of months before I found my Supra and it is well worth it, you definitely will find the best examples on here for sale and the members really know everything there is to know about these cars. I only just got mine so hope you find the right Supra soon!

Welcome to the forum! :)

I understand your beef: you (like me in your position) would like to buy a supra first and then join if you buy one. How it's set up currently, is that you need to join, and then take the risk of not finding a suitable one here. But the alternative for the forum is that it becomes a free marketplace for supras, where people can come in, buy what they want, and never visit again. When people stop visiting here for knowledge sharing and yes, even chit chat, it would become just a supra-specific Autotrader.

I was a member for a year before buying my supra which was found through use of the forum. Best £10 ever spent! If your willing to put into the club, it is recognised by other memebers and in some cases might even help in getting responses quicker etc.

Guest Beau_1990

Yep well Iv paid now cos I'm very serious buyer so hope it pays off :D

Il put off seeing the gto for now, just need find supra soon as, as I have a insurance policy running currently with no car on it with 6 months left, so I need to get a car on it !

Yep well Iv paid now cos I'm very serious buyer so hope it pays off :D

Il put off seeing the gto for now, just need find supra soon as, as I have a insurance policy running currently with no car on it with 6 months left, so I need to get a car on it !

Get a post up in the Wanted section with your requirements :)

Hey, it's a 3200 GT manual in White very rare

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z62/beau_4076/922A9F4D-95C6-4AD6-B164-8A5AA156AB06-7999-000007F7CB998A16_zpse3368dab.jpg

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z62/beau_4076/B9074EA5-134E-4423-B08F-35DBC07CDBD3-7999-000007FE5F2850B7_zps51f112d0.jpg

It's just had a respray in audi metallic White, it's not finished yet, doesn't photo well to be honest in shade it looks quite grey but in sun it's very bright metallic white looks very shiney

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z62/beau_4076/DSC_0030_zpsfe16c691.jpg

Pics don't really show but before it was quite a dull flat White, it looked fine until you parked it next to a newer white car and then it looked a shade of off white so I got it resprayed, now it's ice white and I really like it now, lots to finish off, just would like a supra non turbo to use as a daily car :)

My Supra is Audi Ibis White :) Looks great when polished and in the sun. The Mas looks lovely :thumbs:

Welcome to the club! :thumbs:

We are quite proud that the forum is so good with such high standards and might have came accross defensive to you at first, but now a few folk have explained why it's important to join up properly to use members facilities and we have that out the way, let's move on and hopefully help you into a supra that ticks all your boxes.

Good luck with the hunt.

Welcome to the club, lovely 3200!

As others have mentioned, put a wanted ad up as hopefully someone can help you out with what you want. As you can tell it is an active club with a fantastic array of members.

The £10 keeps the rif raf's out :D

Thats better :) paid up, advert in, cracking pics of the Maserati please start seperate thread and put some more pictures up of it especialy the interior, it looks fantastic.

Ignore the GTO idea, nice cars but they really dont have the spirit that the Supra has and they are no where near as quick.

You will find the right Supra for you on here and the tech help from the members I have to say is fantastic.

Welcome to the Club

No one else has said this yet from my quick scan through

You said you are looking at an N/A for a daily, fuel wise you will find the TT actually uses about the same unless driving a WOT everywhere and Insurance is similar to

I was in 2 minds when getting my Supra and considered a GTO, test drove both back to back, the Supra I a much better car

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

Welcome to the club.

a couple points that I'd like to make:

The £10 membership helps the forum to avoid having to rely on "spam advertising" through Google ads or such like, therefore the only banner ads you'll see on the forum are from registered traders, who go through a regular members vetting so you know you should have a good experience from any of them.

You only have to pay 3 years membership to qualify for lifetime membership :)

I've seen a couple of forums where you have to join to even access the for sale sections, never mind post. At least this way (as in your case) you know that there is a car that has captured your interest.

Once you've spent a short while here (you'll start to get the humour) you'll realise that we are a very active, enthusiastic and knowledgable community, and many members here stay even though they no longer own a Supra, for the long term friendships they've made.

I think you'll find it a great place to be ;)

Mike

Guest Beau_1990
My Supra is Audi Ibis White :) Looks great when polished and in the sun. The Mas looks lovely :thumbs:

Mine is glacier white, I spent a long time in an audi showroom trying to decide between ibis and glacier, they are very similar, so much so that unless parked next to each other it's hard to tell, even the salesman said this is glacier white and I said oh well it says ibis in the windscreen :p but yeah the glacier just is slightly more blue grey tinge to it that's all, both lovely bright white :)

Guest Beau_1990
Welcome to the club! :thumbs:

We are quite proud that the forum is so good with such high standards and might have came accross defensive to you at first, but now a few folk have explained why it's important to join up properly to use members facilities and we have that out the way, let's move on and hopefully help you into a supra that ticks all your boxes.

Good luck with the hunt.

That's ok, they probably did just thought I wanted to buy it and never come back ! But I am a heavy forum user and love going to meets and sharing info and pics :)

But yeah I really hope I can find one soon, cos as iv said somewhere on here I have already got a insurance policy running with no car on atm and I really need to get one on it soon as

Guest Beau_1990
Thats better :) paid up, advert in, cracking pics of the Maserati please start seperate thread and put some more pictures up of it especialy the interior, it looks fantastic.

Ignore the GTO idea, nice cars but they really dont have the spirit that the Supra has and they are no where near as quick.

You will find the right Supra for you on here and the tech help from the members I have to say is fantastic.

Thanks I will post a thread soon :) and the Supra is certainly first choice over a gto, a friend has a twin turbo supra 6 speed with single turbo with around 700bhp, so after seeing his I really want one (just for the looks to be honest) I have been there and done high bhp cars, I just want something nice at the moment