ellis

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How do you open the doors? I'm trying to spot the escape hatch :search:

I've got a bit of carpet on the side of the wall, looks tighter than it actually is in the photo :D

it's due some tax too :p

I sorned it a couple of days ago as the tax run out at the end of November, so there :p

mines been garaged for the last 8 weeks, but not for the right reasons its with my mechanic trying to sort this knocking in my gearbox, :(

however when it eventually gets back to me it will most likely sit in my garage at home until this salt has washed off the roads

No problems in the city! Just look at James (turtleshead) video, it's even more fun when it's wet in the countryside!

thats because you don't see real weather daaann souutthh and the city hides it, even for me driving from work to home (6miles) in the winter the difference when it snows, can be dry floor at work and when i get home its 6" deep in snow

But i do admit the supra isnt fun in the wet when your just trying to cruise home, from a night shift or something when your tired, however its good fun for a bit of a Hoon in the wet out the way in the middle of the moors

thats because you don't see real weather daaann souutthh and the city hides it, even for me driving from work to home (6miles) in the winter the difference when it snows, can be dry floor at work and when i get home its 6" deep in snow

But i do admit the supra isnt fun in the wet when your just trying to cruise home, from a night shift or something when your tired, however its good fun for a bit of a Hoon in the wet out the way in the middle of the moors

Obviously we have people here to clean and prep the roads for us :D

Luckily mine is a weekend toy but I can imagine as a daily in icy conditions being a bit of a nightmare! If it's frosty I won't even drive it, too risky with other cars out there.

Obviously we have people here to clean and prep the roads for us :D

Luckily mine is a weekend toy but I can imagine as a daily in icy conditions being a bit of a nightmare! If it's frosty I won't even drive it, too risky with other cars out there.

And where is the fun in that? need a good challenge every now and again,

But I am also in the same boat the Supra is one of my weekend toys the other is a Modified 4x4 so every year i actually beg for snow so i can get out onto the moors and have a 'play'

also being selectable 4wd and rwd makes it even more fun in the snow

And where is the fun in that? need a good challenge every now and again,

But I am also in the same boat the Supra is one of my weekend toys the other is a Modified 4x4 so every year i actually beg for snow so i can get out onto the moors and have a 'play'

also being selectable 4wd and rwd makes it even more fun in the snow

We got tonnes of 4x4's here too, them bumps on the way to the school run can be pretty hard to navigate :D

We got tonnes of 4x4's here too, them bumps on the way to the school run can be pretty hard to navigate :D

haha:p the troubles of london eh?

after my one driving experiance there i dont know why anyone drives, as much as i hate the tube system it works better than driving

No problems in the city! Just look at James (turtleshead) video, it's even more fun when it's wet in the countryside!

Bloody southerners on your smooth clean roads :p

I drove Both my old N/A Supras all year round in all conditions it was not pleasant and to be fair I didnt like them so the salt wasnt an issue, Burn all N/As :)

Edited by MattP (see edit history)

I drove Both my old N/A Supras all year round in all conditions it was not pleasant and to be fair I didnt like them so the salt wasnt an issue, Burn all N/As :)

HA! Smooth clean roads...! Come to Cambridgeshire, potholes, bumps and horse-shit galore!

Supra + Rain + any form of bend = match made in heaven!

Mine will be used all year round. Mainly due to a rigorous course of waxoyl and underseal :)

The salt grit still gets into the suspension bushes etc, never used mine once the gritters hit the streets

but luckily i had the option of the second car.

Supra + rain isn't an issue with good new tyres

Mine won't come out unless it is completely dry on the roads with the road salt washed away with heavy rainfall. Lucky that it is my 2nd car/weekend toy too.

I tax it all year round for the odd dry, cold, crisp winter day for a blast though as I can't resist :).

haha:p the troubles of london eh?

after my one driving experiance there i dont know why anyone drives, as much as i hate the tube system it works better than driving

We got so many modes of transport it is silly to drive in London, unless it isn't at rush hour where the roads aren't too bad. I get around during the day much quicker via the tube/DLR.

About bloody time they started sorting out our roads, some of them were in a horrendous state!