John Fisher's SRD Project Vantage

Lee P

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah John made it home on Friday 30th Jan and drove quite sedately all the way from SRD to north side of Ipswich, it never missed a beat, when I took the car to Lee he drove it up the road and when he came back said it was the worst Supra he had ever driven - stalled on him 4 times in 15 mins, reckon I was the only person who could manage to drive that car as it was, 135 miles and stalled once. Anyway Lee said when he would hand the car back it would drive like stock if I remembered how one drove. Well when I got home on Friday 30th it had driven like stock, very smooth and nice even delivery of power. The next day I took her out and experimented using the Sport mode with Paddleshifts and must say they are just as quick as the standard autobox and quite fun once you are used to them. Anyway I think I am a very lucky old geezer to have such a fine built Supra it really is a pleasure after all these years to own that car now and have it built to such a high standard. Thanks all the views and comments guys - it was all down to Lee and his guys at SRD in the finish.

What a great build this is. The history makes it all the more special. The engine bay is absolutely stunning, amazing work which is just typical of SRD now :D

Some really nice touches on this too, even the little things like the vin plate. Fantastic attention to detail.