The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japshow Finale 12th Oct Santapod (club stand)

JamieP

1. JamieP (Paid)

2. Chris Bailey/JCBT (Paid x2)

3. Josh42

4. Clay (Paid x2)

5. Ripped_fear

6. Mattdavies (Paid)

7. Tkddav3

8. Ric (Paid x2)

9. SaqTRD

10. Black_widow87 (Paid x2)

11. Jackyboi

12. Benjy (Paid)

13. T14PPA (paid x 2)

14. Axl

15. Drew 007 (Paid x2)

16. Abz (Paid)

17. Supraleeturbo

18. Lee S

19. Big Supes & Sabrina (paid)

20. Supersizejim

21. Mk4Gaz (Paid)

22. Carmel (Paid)

23. Shane (Paid)

24. Markssupra

25. Drew 007 (paid x2)

26. Freddy (Paid x2)

27. Walkerstrider (Paid x2)

28. absz(paid)

29. kayjay0_7 (paid)

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All tickets now sold, 35 in total :)

Good news!

Also, if there are any other members who want to join us on the stand, I may have a few spare stand passes, but we won't know this until nearer the time, so keep your eye on this thread.

Thanks to all those who have paid up promptly, it is appreciated. :thumbs:

It's no problem, but I am a bit confused. Steve's official paid list shows you as buying 2 tickets and Axl as buying 3. I intend to send out 2 tickets and one club stand pass to you and 3 tickets and a stand pass to Axle. Can you confirm that is correct? Cheers.

Yes this is correct as I will have gf in car with me and axel will have gf and there young lad in the car! Or will they need to pay on the day?

Edited by fastcar (see edit history)

Yes this is correct as I will have gf in car with me and axel will have gf and there young lad in the car! Or will they need to pay on the day?

No thats all good. Santa pod charge per person in the car, not per car. How old is the lad, only ask as under 13s go free.

I can confirm he is 13 has a bum fluff tash croaky voice random spots and an attitude that Harry enfield's Kevin would be proud of :D

:-) Sounds as though you made the right decision buying a ticket for him then, you might have been pushing it trying to convince them he was younger!

Hello,

Yes, you will get a ticket and stand pass for your £13.50 which will allow you to park on the club stand and on tarmac adjacent to the track/main area of activity instead of parking in a field car park which is about ten minutes walk away.

Re your mate in the skyline, we may be able to accommodate him if we have some tickets left closer to the date, but obviously we need to let our own club members have first chance to buy them. Hope that doesn't sound too harsh, but spaces are limited and should be for club members, at least at this stage anyhow.

Hi

Ye fully understand about members getting priority. Just waiting for my friend to confirm he's coming and then I'll sort the tickets out. Cheers :)

1. JamieP (Paid)

2. Chris Bailey/JCBT (Paid x2)

3. Josh42

4. Clay (Paid x2)

5. Ripped_fear

6. Mattdavies (Paid)

7. Tkddav3

8. Ric (Paid x2)

9. SaqTRD

10. Black_widow87 (Paid x2)

11. Jackyboi

12. Benjy (Paid)

13. T14PPA (paid x 2)

14. Axl

15. Drew 007 (Paid x2)

16. Abz (Paid)

17. Supraleeturbo

18. Lee S

19. Big Supes & Sabrina (paid)

20. Supersizejim

21. Mk4Gaz (Paid)

22. Carmel (Paid)

23. Shane (Paid)

24. Markssupra

25. Drew 007 (paid x2)

26. Freddy (Paid x2)

27. Walkerstrider (Paid x2)

28. absz(paid)

29. kayjay0_7 (paid)

30. Supragal

Drew007 is on the list twice there.

Not on the official list he isn't, he's down as having paid for 2. But thanks for pointing it out.

OK I am hoping to secure another 5 tickets for this event, one for Supragal, Ben wants another one so we potentially we will have 3 more available, let me know if you are interested as they are not available in the shop yet. Thanks.

When do we get our tickets and stand passes?

Just to re-assure everyone who has bought one, we already have the tickets and I will be contacting you in the coming weeks for your address and then be sending out the ticket and stand pass together. SP have said that the club stand passes could sent out to me as late as one week before the event, so don't panic too much if its getting close to the date and you haven't heard anything from me.