The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How Hard is it...

LadyFliss

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the club, personally I'd budget the below to give you a rough idea.

Manual TT6

Min £10k

Ideally £12k

Auto TT

Min £6k

Ideally £8k

NA5

Min £3k

Ideally £4k

NA Auto

Min £2.5K

Ideally £3.5K

Obviously some cars can be found for cheaper than the min price I have quoted but this taking into account getting something which doesn't need a huge amount of work doing to it.

You missed aerotop tt6, ttauto, na6 & NA-auto :p

I can't think why else you would go ha

... your a funny one, but from what I can remember you have bigger tits than me :)

Come on!! He was complimenting your body in his come back and you missed the opportunity to rub it in his face 😁

Keep it up though I'm enjoying it 😁

So anyway.... Supra budget ...

I think my best bet is to save x amount and get what I can for that regardless of what it is

No, it is best to have a budget for EXACTLY what you want. Going in with the mindset of this is all I have and I will settle for whatever I get is totally the wrong way to go about it. You could get severely bitten, believe me I know for experience on that one.

Only have that mindset if you are after a car that is rough around the edges and you also have 'x' in reserve to get it up to standard. Which imho is a really expensive way of going about it.

Best to save 'x' then save a little bit more.

No, it is best to have a budget for EXACTLY what you want. Going in with the mindset of this is all I have and I will settle for whatever I get is totally the wrong way to go about it. You could get severely bitten, believe me I know for experience on that one.

Only have that mindset if you are after a car that is rough around the edges and you also have 'x' in reserve to get it up to standard. Which imho is a really expensive way of going about it.

Best to save 'x' then save a little bit more.

Spot on advice. :thumbs: