The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Advantage of FMIC over SMIC when only BPU?

gordy.r

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your bumper has a mouth which ducts the air into the intercooler. You guys really live up to your reputation outside this forum ha ha

If I had a pound for every idiot who rocked up on here pretending to be technical and then going hypocritical and abusive when brought up on their glaringly obvious shortcomings I'd be able to get half a tank of fuel. You are incredibly tedious, get out of this technical thread and bugger off to off-topic where you can spout whatever it is you need to do to try and validate your existence, and then end up with the ban I that predict will hit you within a week.

I may go through and delete your posts in this thread (and any other off topic ones where people waste their time trying to talk to you). If I do, it's not because I care about what you've said, it's because I care about the question asked by the original poster and it not being lost in the grey mire you've turned this into.

Also, go and read about some science. And from what I hear, learn to drive as well.

Guys you're all wrong, I run no intercooler at all I have my intake connected to the Aircon and get maga horse powerz from my insanely low air temps. Free horse powerz ! I also run meth, have a pipe ducted from my seat so when I fart it's like an overboost.

See the test is flawed, as results are all dependant on the condition of your 20+ year old stock teeth. New CW teeth with ducting would prob be good enough upto 650 bhp, after that you would be back to having to use the sensodyne. But for bpu, you should be fine.

Genius!

• 2 years later...

all i did was searched for smic recomendations and found this thread, i have just finished reading and have to say it started off informative and then cracked me up!! well done to the moderators to try and calm it down and thanks to the genuine supra lovers that gave their unbiased opions and honest reviews on each intercooler. just wanted to say thanks to the members that were informative and helpful and no thanks to the people that cant hold a sensible discussion:p