The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Batmobile SR.......

jazz1

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you going to buy a cape and mask, and don't forget your utility belt, Batmobile lmao. Are

you still pushing toy cars round the lounge floor ?

Haha good thinking maybe il get the tuner make me a special mask.

Good luck with it mate, what sort of time frame are you thinking?

Well I would go all out now but tuner mans very popular ;), so we looking towards the end of the year but in meantime gives me time to order parts save money etc. Tuner man ordered turbo kit today that's taking till August as they making it fresh, it's the one kit I always loved and had to have for my dream engine bay look plus it's newer version turbo different bearings after I contacted them they can still make it for me:).

Well I would go all out now but tuner mans very popular ;), so we looking towards the end of the year but in meantime gives me time to order parts save money etc. Tuner man ordered turbo kit today that's taking till August as they making it fresh, it's the one kit I always loved and had to have for my dream engine bay look plus it's newer version turbo different bearings after I contacted them they can still make it for me:).

Exciting stuff mate look forward to the updates.

Exciting stuff mate look forward to the updates.

Excited as its been my dream since I was a kid, hard work long hours will pay of in the end when I end up on front page magazine and let other kids admire what iv dreamed about for years :).

• 1 month later...
Can I take a guess here?

Body style is a replica of the Do-Luck car/loosely based upon?

Paint is black with red metal flake?

Turbo Kit is a HKS T04z?

Cam Gears are HKS as is the belt?

Just a punt based on what you've been posting..!

Very much out ;) lol, all should be revealed in good time although i decided to keep the paint same colour as i like it, body kit remains just bought stock parts incase i decide to go stock in near future.

Edited by jazz1 (see edit history)

I thought there was already a batmobile car on here? I'm sure I saw it at a meet once?

A better name is needed if it's to go down in history.....

The Black Death

The black-out

The black cauldron

The black swan

The black angel

The black cap

The black sheep

The black rat (I like this one)

The black fish

The black-out

The black vault