The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Holy Grail Supra for sale on PH

Gaz6002

• 3 weeks later...
My holy grail would be a uk 6speed tt aero. in black or gunmetal grey or peral blue but chances of that are 0% seeing as there isnt any uk aero that i know of and i dont think any aero was factory built 6speed that were rhd? :-)

Sounds ideal!

Hmm boys toys.... Started from Paul brown...

Which started from boyz toyz which started from another car sales name....

Wonder why they keep changing they're name?! Hmmm... :D

probably to keep HMRC on their toes....

Guest Standard
Hmm boys toys.... Started from Paul brown...

Which started from boyz toyz which started from another car sales name....

Wonder why they keep changing they're name?! Hmmm... :D

Ugh, isn't it aggravating that one of the largest(if not the largest) stock holders of Supras in this country, is from the company(ies) I won't utter the name of?

I can't stand the lack of information or rather the inconsistency of information on the car adverts, as well as the out of date information - forcing you to call them and when you ask about a car it's been sold, only to have them then be completely unhelpful about acquiring another car in it's place.

What a nightmare. I bet Skyline owners suffer this as well.

I think we should all bombard Piston Heads with complaints until they stop advertising for these dealers.

It's also not the Holy Grail (although close to it)

I always thought the Holy Grail was a UK TT6 in black.

US spec TT6 Aerotop in any colour is the Grail.

Ugh, isn't it aggravating that one of the largest(if not the largest) stock holders of Supras in this country, is from the company(ies) I won't utter the name of?

I can't stand the lack of information or rather the inconsistency of information on the car adverts, as well as the out of date information - forcing you to call them and when you ask about a car it's been sold, only to have them then be completely unhelpful about acquiring another car in it's place.

What a nightmare. I bet Skyline owners suffer this as well.

I think we should all bombard Piston Heads with complaints until they stop advertising for these dealers.

US spec TT6 Aerotop in any colour is the Grail.

Why do you think that ? Aero tops are as common as horse poo out there a hardtop would be rarer

Similar to me.... But my holy grail would be a facelift non VVTI late 1996 Twin turbo 6 speed in Jewel Green :cool:

My holy grail would be a vvti tiptronic in green i dont know if this exists though

They do exist, just rare as rocking horse..!!

"Somewhere....... Over the rainbow" :D

Unfortunately I don't think they do as the green and old true silvers, came in facelift but not vvti / tiptronic

Ooh, you may have me there as I saw a picture of a facelift green one and a yellow one and assumed they were both VVTi.

I assume the yellow one is? Is there a list somewhere of possibilities of what you could buy when new?

H.

Ooh, you may have me there as I saw a picture of a facelift green one and a yellow one and assumed they were both VVTi.

I assume the yellow one is? Is there a list somewhere of possibilities of what you could buy when new?

H.

The only genuine green facelift Supras I have ever seen are non VVTI.

There was a yellow VVTI on here not long ago, but it got written off :(

EDIT....

Oh and Tracey has a gorgeous yellow VVTI :cool:

The only genuine green facelift Supras I have ever seen are non VVTI.

There was a yellow VVTI on here not long ago, but it got written off :(

EDIT....

Oh and Tracey has a gorgeous yellow VVTI :cool:

I know Benkei's got binned. Tracey's is VVTi and I assumed looking at a list a while ago that the green was available at the same time as the yellow.

H.

Yeah yellows are vvti only.....

Mkiv.supras.org.nz on the specs page shows the start and end dates of the stock colours :)

I know Benkei's got binned. Tracey's is VVTi and I assumed looking at a list a while ago that the green was available at the same time as the yellow.

Oh yes Benkei was his name, I would have been devastated. It was a lovely stock example of a Supra.

Yeah yellows are vvti only.....

Mkiv.supras.org.nz on the specs page shows the start and end dates of the stock colours :)

Nice one, I've bookmarked that site :)