The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suzi - My 97 TT6 Import

JayJay1374

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks mate. I've been looking for a set of skirts too. Any colour would do as I'm not stock white. It's been painted before and it's closer to a pure/ice white. Unfortunately the RSP car only has one skirt so I can't rob them lol. Robbed a set of mint condition pure sport mats though :)

Thanks mate. I've been looking for a set of skirts too. Any colour would do as I'm not stock white. It's been painted before and it's closer to a pure/ice white. Unfortunately the RSP car only has one skirt so I can't rob them lol. Robbed a set of mint condition pure sport mats though :)

Is it VVTI ?

• 6 months later...

I haven't updated this in a while.

Since the last update. The Rsp was broken for parts with the shell going to *Sammy*

I went to jae. On the way home my first turbo packed up. Turns out the wastegate was stuck open. replacement sourced for £21 :)

Then a good few month of just enjoying it as a car.

Current status now, in my unit in bits. Fitting my new rear bumper, new bootlid, getting new spoiler legs and feet painted. And getting a few bits touched up. Got my self a set of mist spray washer jets from a late model IS200. New his fcd as mines packed up. And a set of facelift side markers as the car should of had them.

• 2 weeks later...

Bit of an update.

Fitted my whifbitz pulley set.

Greddy style can cover arrived. Bought a billet coilpack cover but it's not arrived yet.

My knightracer trial bumper turned up. Quite a good fit. Just a few imperfections in the mould.

Also started stripping stuff off for the body shop.

I'm replacing my bootlid with the Rsp one I have from the breaker I had. On my current bootlid some idiot had previously smoothed over the stock spoiler holes and drilled new ones, then bonded the stock spoiler on wonky and the paint job on the boot is poor, paint all over the window seal and it was starting to rust abit.

Off to the body shop next week. Conveniently the body shop is the unit next to mine :)

Edited by JayJay1374 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

She's looking sorry for herself.

Did a test fit of my billet coilpack cover. And I wasn't happy with how it was shaped around the oil cap. Few adjustments with a file and sandpaper and it fits perfect.

While the cars waiting for the body shop and I have the bootlid off I took it upon myself to refurbish the boot recess as it was still the original paint.

I'm quite impressed with how it's come up.

Thanks guys. Really does look so much better with no plate.

More updates.

Got the bumper on and glass back in today.

Cheeky Instagram shot.

I'm absolutely chuffed of how this has come out! Now on the list is finish fitting the boot trim, fit the spoiler after I get the legs back from powdercoating and fit my other powdercoated bits. Should be back out on the road next weekend :)