Scottish Car Show 2014

Westy

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I'm happy to take 2nd, 3rd or 4th reserve lol

Let me know if a space pops up and who I pay etc, cheers guys

Next one is yours. If you can 100% make it I could ask the organiser for another space though!?

Next one is yours. If you can 100% make it I could ask the organiser for another space though!?

All going well (awaiting some paperwork) I'll be picking the Supra up this week, once I get it I will confirm for sure if that is ok?

I know August is a long way off but I'm always sceptical about committing to things unless I am 100% lol

All going well (awaiting some paperwork) I'll be picking the Supra up this week, once I get it I will confirm for sure if that is ok?

I know August is a long way off but I'm always sceptical about committing to things unless I am 100% lol

Nice one Gordy. Looking forward to seeing it

Nice one Gordy. Looking forward to seeing it

Cheers Ross, picked it up this evening, she's a beauty. Pretty standard and only 45k miles.

I'll get some pics and info up in Supra chat tomorrow! Hope Canada is treating you well!

Cheers Ross, picked it up this evening, she's a beauty. Pretty standard and only 45k miles.

I'll get some pics and info up in Supra chat tomorrow! Hope Canada is treating you well!

Just seen it, nice buy dude :thumbs: another silver to add to the Scottish section :D

I would be very surprised if you were lost enough to end up at aberdeen lol

I have been know to get VERY lost before lol

One for mods, if there is a chance of a space at this, I would love to come along! (Me plus passenger). Just let me know and I can sort out whatever is needed. Thanks :-)

Will keep my eyes peeled for it!

I have been know to get VERY lost before lol

One for mods, if there is a chance of a space at this, I would love to come along! (Me plus passenger). Just let me know and I can sort out whatever is needed. Thanks :-)

You and your car have a spot now...passenger will just need to pay on the gate on the day though.

Ah no good mate, why you selling up?

I know Westy sorry :p :(

And Heedthebaw, it's getting too much as a daily, had the car two years now and Iv loved every minute with her! But I'm going for RAF and travelling in that would be too expensive

Most of my months pay goes towards it some way or another

Looking for an Audi A4 (08-10) 2.0 TDI preferably the 170bhp

I know Westy sorry :p :(

And Heedthebaw, it's getting too much as a daily, had the car two years now and Iv loved every minute with her! But I'm going for RAF and travelling in that would be too expensive

Most of my months pay goes towards it some way or another

Looking for an Audi A4 (08-10) 2.0 TDI preferably the 170bhp

Calzo do you fancy a 58 BMW 3 Series M sport. 197bhp getting about 42.8MPG ATM and that's driving it like it should be,

Sad to say that I'm going to have to give my spot away to anyone that needs it :)

I'm going to be getting my supra ready for sale soon, and I'm currently going to Sorn in the meantime :(

Ah no good mate, why you selling up?

Cause hes a big gay :p :p lol

Sorry Im not 100% sure at the moment if i'm going to make this guys.

Im currently lying in a hospital bed in Bulgaria, with 1 broken ankle which was operated on yesterday and the other in a cast with suspected tendon or ligament damage, as i can't use either legs the hospital are unsure when i can leave!

Unknown at the moment when i'm going to be able to get back home let alone drive, doctors are saying not to use right foot for up to 3 months!

Im meant to be flying home next Tuesday morning, so hopefully fingers crossed will know more then.

Sorry Im not 100% sure at the moment if i'm going to make this guys.

Im currently lying in a hospital bed in Bulgaria, with 1 broken ankle which was operated on yesterday and the other in a cast with suspected tendon or ligament damage, as i can't use either legs the hospital are unsure when i can leave!

Unknown at the moment when i'm going to be able to get back home let alone drive, doctors are saying not to use right foot for up to 3 months!

Im meant to be flying home next Tuesday morning, so hopefully fingers crossed will know more then.

What the hell happened dude?