The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Scottish Car Show 2014

Westy

Anyone got a BBQ that they could bring...disposables are not an option due to rules but could be good of the weather holds up and everyone brings a few burgers!?

Waiting to hear back from Branners re a Gazebo.

And Sunny is in charge of flags!:D

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Won't be making this now, still not walking :(. Hope you guys have a great day, mind plenty of pics! :)

These two tickets are already gone folks to requests from this morning.

May still have a spare by will confirm first.

Priority will go to people bringing cars though.

Right Weegies and gentlemen of Ayrshire and beyond - any plans to convoy across to this on Sunday morning? Either Springfield Quay, showcase, Eurocentral etc?

Showcase is a good shout, an early start is required.

What time you leaving at ? Could meet up on the way down.

Sounds good buddy, I think Marc and James will be heading down on the Saturday if they've went and booked a hotel so might just be us.

Westy what's the script for getting in on the Sunday? We meeting prior to rolling in again? I'd say we'd have to leave Dundee around 7am mate. But I guess that's subject to meeting time for collecting tickets from Mark.

I might have a pasanger (Will no by Thursday) so if there is a spair ill probable take one.

Think I have a passenger coming now as well Westy, so could pinch a spare off you if there's one free

MattP has pulled out so two tickets available. CONFIRM you want them!

Think I have a smaller one at home as well if need be for some extra space.

Any luck with a BBQ? little spot of rain won't prevent us from having one :D

Bring it anyway mate as we all won't for under the one I have!lol!

Still need someone to say they will bring a BBQ. That way we can all buy some burger etc to bring.