The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ace Cafe Supra night

Suprahitz

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reply this time....

Thanks for your reply, further to which please be advised that the cafe opens at 7am on Sundays and anyone is welcome to come to the cafe at any time, and can park on the road adjacent to the cafe (except at bus stops which is enforced) where there are no red or yellow lines.

Please note that we do have a "pattern" of meets i.e. regular monthly meets for bikes and cars, and Sunday daytimes are sacrosanct "Bike Days"! We host one-off meets for cars, which are Saturdays from either 11am - 4pm or 6pm - 11pm close - though there are not many of these dates left for 2014.

Most Sunday evenings from 6pm - 10.30pm close are free though!

The cafe's car park holds 50 medium sized cars judiciously parked and we have marshals to assist.

Thoughts everyone?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

oooh been a while since i went to ace. Infact, the last time I went, was the first time i saw a Supra up close. Was Lui's :) had a chat, loved what he did with the car. Made my mind up that i would have one one day. a year later it was on my drive. for a while but thats another story for another section :D