The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi all new to the forum, HUGE SUPRA FAN!!!

Guest Liam2jz

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi mate you have to get along to a meet there all great people on this forum

I like you saw fast and furious as a early teen and fell I. Love with the supra

Bought my first at 19 and have my second now at 26 going na-t looking for between 500-600bhp

Hope ya dream comes true chap

This is my current beauti

Guest Liam2jz

Okay that's enough for me in one night I think! Hodge your supra tho! I am lost for words! Every supra is beautiful in their own way, but when they have the aero top! Oh my oh my indeed! Would give my left ermm you know what just to hear the sound of that beautiful engine note sing throughout my ears!

He's not ready for this yet!! :drool:

We breaking people in gently now Josh haha.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay that's enough for me in one night I think! Hodge your supra tho! I am lost for words! Every supra is beautiful in their own way, but when they have the aero top! Oh my oh my indeed! Would give my left ermm you know what just to hear the sound of that beautiful engine note sing throughout my ears!

Thanks Liam, I really appreciate that mate.

Welcome to the club...calm down a bit will ya - you melodramatic fool :)

Seeing that everyone is getting theirs out. Liam, get your wanking tackle around this.

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/1298/bk5y.jpg

Welcome to the club. you may want to get yourself to a NW meet in the new year. Not sure if the car will be sold by then as I have a guy who rang me this week who may want it.

Lots of good info and people on here.

H.