The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone got plans for there car over the winter months?

Chris Bailey

Wow sunny your going to be busy, I'm currently in the middle of stripping everything back off to fit the tt headgasket. But I'm stuck at the lower runners at the minute.

Other plans include finishing my na-t.- putting it all back together.

Fitting my water methanol kit.

Oil temp gauge.

The rest is done it just needs putting back together,

Maybe a new colour scheme under the hood, blue doesn't work on a white car.

I hope to be a busy chap,

Aerotop NA

- Manual conversion on my

- LSD installation

- UK Brake conversion

- Paint refresh

- New seals for aero-roof

- BC Coilovers

- MVP Lip/Active Spoiler set-up

- Rota GTR's to be finished in Anthracite/Bronz colour (Speedwells)

- Facelifts all round

- Decision will be made whether to 2JZ-GTE or Blown V8.

All the above would happen in an ideal world, so if I get halfway through this list, I will be ecstatic.

Quicksilver Facelift TT6 VVTi

- 6766 Torque Monster Kit

- GETRAG Re-introduction (currently no trans as this was the ex Sdistc Supra)

- Syvecs S6 + Toucan

- Hypertune Inlet

- Re-trimmed New Recaro Speeds with rails

- HKS Ti

- Greddy LM 4 row

- supporting mods as advised by tuner (TBC)

- Subframes and Arms powdercoated

- UK Spec Large Cased Auto LSD + Drive shafts and prop.

- Boombastic Rims (lightweight)

- UK Brakes all round, CW Pads and Floating Disc's

Hopefully all of the above works out, I have an expensive year with Mrs hitting 30, and buying a new house, so im sure some of this spec might take longer to materialise.

Will be selling the Black BPU Auto Facelift for something special in the new year, hopefully it all works out.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow sunny your going to be busy, I'm currently in the middle of stripping everything back off to fit the tt headgasket. But I'm stuck at the lower runners at the minute.

Other plans include finishing my na-t.- putting it all back together.

Fitting my water methanol kit.

Oil temp gauge.

The rest is done it just needs putting back together,

Maybe a new colour scheme under the hood, blue doesn't work on a white car.

I will be reading your progress with great interest Nick, I really do miss your new car, are you still running with the MVP Lip?

Well progress has been slow with various problems but I am getting there, better now I have a much larger garage to work in. Yup I toyed with the idea of a trial front but I prefer the MVP lip, it's going white as soon as the engine is done to match my trd bonnet.

Well progress has been slow with various problems but I am getting there, better now I have a much larger garage to work in. Yup I toyed with the idea of a trial front but I prefer the MVP lip, it's going white as soon as the engine is done to match my trd bonnet.

Sounds brilliant buddy, I can envisage the front lip tie'ing in nicely with that bonnet :thumbs:. Did you build another garage then, or did you rent a place mate?

Sounds brilliant buddy, I can envisage the front lip tie'ing in nicely with that bonnet :thumbs:. Did you build another garage then, or did you rent a place mate?

Didn't have space to build a big enough garage, but thankfully the military have an abundance of under utilised hangers.

Mine has no interior ;) I'm not updating my build thread until summer as I get copied too much

Mine has no interior ;) I'm not updating my build thread until summer as I get copied too much

Sorry. I was bored! :D

Fit some nice bucket seats, widen my rear wheels, complete respray to factory white

Decide wether to stay with rolled arches or go trd fenders and rear bumper, hmmm not sure

Pull my engine out for overhaul and swap in my built one that I'll run coilpacks and syvecs with

Hit 1000bhp

Can't wait to go white

Oh also, maybe source some volks wheels

Fit some nice bucket seats, widen my rear wheels, complete respray to factory white

Decide wether to stay with rolled arches or go trd fenders and rear bumper, hmmm not sure

Pull my engine out for overhaul and swap in my built one that I'll run coilpacks and syvecs with

Hit 1000bhp

Can't wait to go white

Oh also, maybe source some volks wheels

I thought 750bhp scared the hell out of you? :D

Love your car dude!

• 5 weeks later...