Dragonball 2014 - 16th, 17th and 18th May 2014 - Spa Weekend CHAT THREAD

Branners

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think once people knew how much time, effort and dedication it takes to organise one of these events they would be more conservative about telling the organisers how it should be done. I think people should be praising John et al that year after year they keep on doing it whilst listening to people telling him how it could be done better.

Thanks John for giving us the chance to go on another amazing trip across europe I for one and grateful :thumbs:

Not easy with the destination though.

"So near, So Spa" was mentioned earlier by Ellis.

My effort would be "Brussels Rout"..!! Or just "FFS not Belgium"...!!

(If you look up the word "Rout" in the online dictionary, it says a group of "unruly people", which pretty much covers it.

H.

Try

'No one likes the Brussels ring'

I think once people knew how much time, effort and dedication it takes to organise one of these events they would be more conservative about telling the organisers how it should be done. I think people should be praising John et al that year after year they keep on doing it whilst listening to people telling him how it could be done better.

Thanks John for giving us the chance to go on another amazing trip across europe I for one and grateful :thumbs:

Completely agree, thanks JB :thumbs:

Well ive not been on the previous events but really wanted to go to this so I called around all the mods and made sure I knew where to go as ive not been to the club shop before.

I was then sat on the comp refreshing since 6pm and was amazed to see them on before 6:30 so I quickly sorted it and managed to get 2 train - 2 rooms - 4 evening meals for both days.

There is still another 20 tickets left and id imagine the last 5 will go slow.

Im well happy that we have mods that take the time to make this forum special and I will be thanking them all while were away with beers.

Now I need to get my engine in and new ecu mapped 600hp here we come.

Well ive not been on the previous events but really wanted to go to this so I called around all the mods and made sure I knew where to go as ive not been to the club shop before.

I was then sat on the comp refreshing since 6pm and was amazed to see them on before 6:30 so I quickly sorted it and managed to get 2 train - 2 rooms - 4 evening meals for both days.

There is still another 20 tickets left and id imagine the last 5 will go slow.

Im well happy that we have mods that take the time to make this forum special and I will be thanking them all while were away with beers.

Now I need to get my engine in and new ecu mapped 600hp here we come.

Good call on the beers as all Dragonball newbies have to buy everyone else a beer on the first night

I'm okay with the moaning folks, I released the tickets early and it was a mistake. I learn from these things each year, like last year the cheap hotel was a mistake, the year before the mileage was a touch high, the year before needed a bit more planning than over a laptop after breakfast each day!!

I have considered running more events and with a higher price but need to think that through and make sure I have the time along with the other events that I do.

Hopefully almost all those who want tickets will get them, but with higher numbers the organisation becomes much harder.

I will be in Calais to join you guys.

May I bring a friend in his GTR?

Thats fine. Hotel rooms are the easy part on this so you can happily join in. The Dutch chaps are going to let me know how many hotel rooms they want and we will get those put in the shop for them, we can add some in for you and your friend.

lol!!

In all seriousness Luc as long as Branners & the organisational team are cool with it, it will probably be fine..!! :) Get your mate to come in his Cobra?

I'm not sure about my guys. There is the GTR, the Shelby GT500 (new compressor installed and mapped at 730bhp), a Nissan Skyline R33 GTR (2.8 conversion running 600bhp) and my Supra.

I don't want to spoil the Supra party with other cars.

Unfortunately, there are no Supras in Luxembourg. :(

I'm not sure about my guys. There is the GTR, the Shelby GT500 (new compressor installed and mapped at 730bhp), a Nissan Skyline R33 GTR (2.8 conversion running 600bhp) and my Supra.

I don't want to spoil the Supra party with other cars.

Unfortunately, there are no Supras in Luxembourg. :(

Just bring ng the supra's :D

Edited by Slam (see edit history)