The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What's the loudest exhaust available?

skyline1

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just go to an exhaust fabricators and have them make up a cat back straight pipe with no silencers at all, like some of the U.S guys do.

It may not be very friendly or even legal for road use? but will sure as hell fulfil your need for noise!

This, 4" piping and maybe a 12" burns muffler a la Sharkey and Darin, and everyone on your street will hate you, and possibly set fire to your car

I've had the nur spec r and currently have the hks ti on mine. Hks ftw :D ... Or boost logic but they don't like low cars like yours lol

How does the hks ti compare to the nut spec r without the bung? Because without the bung in mine is pretty loud already.

HKS Ti is plenty louder than the nur spec R :D Not as much on idle, but WOT there is a hell of a difference lol

Can imagine what thats like :D I mostly have the bung out in the nut spec but put it in if I need to make long journeys or go out late at night.

Had a superdrager on my old TT and it was way too lame for my liking. Went for an RSR which was very throaty and then the hks Ti 4" when i was single turbo - that sounded the nuts and no real drone on motorway.

But for all put noise, on a single, boostlogic all the way.

On an N/A a nur spec will be very loud, as are most decent exhausts on an NA.

My neighbour don't like my car either so be a bonus to annoy him too and wake him at 3:30 every morning when I go to work.
I look forward to your ASBO thread. I have a 3" Ebay £179 special which I hate and not only is it LOUD but it rattles the windows on the neighbours house, So he says.

Nobody has yet mentioned how chavvy the thread title sounds? Im amazed! Because it is a proper chav thing to say.

This... :rolleyes:

Anyway. I like the Super Drager for what it's worth. I fail to see why you would even WANT a ridiculously loud exhaust that irritates the neighbours / makes driving uncomfortable / attracts unwanted attention from the police / is an MOT fail / precludes you from attending track days / makes your car chavvy... :blink:

But if you insist I guess it's the Boostlogic. :)