The mkiv Supra Owners Club

your brave lifting the bonnet on your na supra? :(

samuel weller

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but iam normally fine with it all, and laugh too, clay you got a lovely supra and havent seen an engine bay that clean and looks the part, well to me it does. graham i understand and havent heard *grunt of a dying hamster* before, i have to remember that one lol, made me laugh lol, but i shouldnt have got the best of me, and let some people down, and take it on the chin.

but iam normally fine with it all, and laugh too, clay you got a lovely supra and havent seen an engine bay that clean and looks the part, well to me it does. graham i understand and havent heard *grunt of a dying hamster* before, i have to remember that one lol, made me laugh lol, but i shouldnt have got the best of me, and let some people down, and take it on the chin.

I get told by my mechanic mate I should of got a proper TT manual and all that waffle but he is clueless when it comes to the price you would pay for a decent one, at the end of the day it's your car and what you think is all that should matter. I pretend I don't like mine but really deep down I despise the red wreck ;)

Ed you are wrong mate, that was the Graham from Greenwich I was the one in the stocks with a Mr Bean mask on and an apple in my mouth and the smoothed midsection.

Funnily enough I was as happy as a guy called Larry as long as I had my NA aerotop, that was until I went to the huge Southampton meet and drove in a huge convoy of supra's and found myself lacking in keeping up ability. Evaluate an NA on it's own merit and you'll not find a reason not to have one, evaluate it against a TT or single and you'd never have it. Bit like having a bird off of coronation street and finding out that her sister Keira Knightly wanted you as well.!!

Funnily enough I was as happy as a guy called Larry as long as I had my NA aerotop, that was until I went to the huge Southampton meet and drove in a huge convoy of supra's and found myself lacking in keeping up ability. Evaluate an NA on it's own merit and you'll not find a reason not to have one, evaluate it against a TT or single and you'd never have it. Bit like having a bird off of coronation street and finding out that her sister Keira Knightly wanted you as well.!!

If her name was Michelle Keegan I wouldn't give a toss if some bag of bones wanted me :D

thats the thing, i really can take the $#@! and give out some my self and have a laugh, and do at work too but....... i messed this one up, and your right, ive should of been thicker skinned about, and i dont know why i wasnt? i think i own some people a drink for my error on this one.

I'd rather have the £10K+ back and be happy lol

Come have some food and drink at bluewater next month, :D where you down this month?

and Adam, no you wouldn't :p

oh and like someone else said, the meets really are about the people, I bring a mate along who has never had a supra, but comes to meet the people, I haven't got a Supra at the moment, neither does monkpower, or Jimojames, they all come to the bluewater meet for the people and just to talk about cars in general. Like this month, Fiz(monkpower) had a lovely quattro A4, looked very tastey, and James has a white S3, with the best seats I've ever seen :D

i try to get down a bit early for the next meet, james s3 does look nice and fiz A4 looks nice too, i still dont know why i reacted ? its not me at all?

Ahh doesn't matter mate, all in the past, forget it, I'm the dude with the mental hair and tattoo's not hard to spot hopefully, come say hi next time :)

I'm modding my NA for three years now, it's also known as the NA-BPU project in our german club.

Will do a built thread including speclist soon here on the forum.

Don't let people drag you down for being NA. In the end it is still a variant of the world famous JZA80.

And it is far off from slow, especially with the right mods like mine :)

No, I'm not ashamed for popping the hood :)

Regards, Herbert

1.jpg

Yes both very beautiful women that anyone would be happy to aspire to but one has significantly more cash support than the other!! POINT made!!

I doubt Michelle is all that skint either plus when I sell the resulting naked pictures to the papers ect I would be minted myself :D

- - - Updated - - -

To the OP don't read the NA bashing thread either :D

I'm modding my NA for three years now, it's also known as the NA-BPU project in our german club.

Will do a built thread including speclist soon here on the forum.

Don't let people drag you down for being NA. In the end it is still a variant of the world famous JZA80.

And it is far off from slow, especially with the right mods like mine :)

No, I'm not ashamed for popping the hood :)

Regards, Herbert

Smart looking NA engine bay there, Herbert. :thumbs:

Guest karl7007

Hey i had a n/a before i got my tt as could not afford the tt and the insurance things changed and thats teh reason i got a tt otherwise id still have the na, and i liked it just the same who cares like they say a supra is a supra, i mean i saw the guy with a lexus under his bonnet so what's the diff really?

cheers karl

Come have some food and drink at bluewater next month, :D where you down this month?

and Adam, no you wouldn't :p

oh and like someone else said, the meets really are about the people, I bring a mate along who has never had a supra, but comes to meet the people, I haven't got a Supra at the moment, neither does monkpower, or Jimojames, they all come to the bluewater meet for the people and just to talk about cars in general. Like this month, Fiz(monkpower) had a lovely quattro A4, looked very tastey, and James has a white S3, with the best seats I've ever seen :D

Why thankyou! I love my Quattro. Its true the Bluewater meet is about the people really, best bunch ever. Fact.