MOT passed! Then crashed into.

Supra Gaz

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I tell ya what p!sses me off the most about this...

I struggled to get that car in and out of the MOT lane because of how low that front bumper is!! I returned it in one piece and some cheese head goes and does this!!

In all seriousness dude, if you need any help with it, you know where I'm at. Just don't turn up in that dressing gown. I might ravish you! :p

I tell ya what p!sses me off the most about this...

I struggled to get that car in and out of the MOT lane because of how low that front bumper is!! I returned it in one piece and some cheese head goes and does this!!

In all seriousness dude, if you need any help with it, you know where I'm at. Just don't turn up in that dressing gown. I might ravish you! :p

Lol, cheers mate, I was hoping to use my bare legs to get me a discount! I was very impressed that you got it to me in one piece, it is low. Oh I spoke to KAD, they are going to send me some retention clip adapters, should stop the rattling apparently.

Was looking forward to seeing this & you tomorrow :(

I am lost for words, but every cloud has a silver lining.

Vice versa mate, I worked bloody hard to sort I for tomorrow. I found out the misses is taking me to see MUSE now instead which is cool, bless her.

Vice versa mate, I worked bloody hard to sort I for tomorrow. I found out the misses is taking me to see MUSE now instead which is cool, bless her.

Seriously gutted for you Gaz, I know how hard you worked to get everything in place & I feel a bit guilty as I told you try & get everything done in time for the meet as I'd love to meet you & see the car so feel extra gutted. It really boils my piss when I see this, you don't know how much it upsets me.

Saying all that, we aren't the type of people to be beaten by someone so easy, no negative energy here, karma will prevail I assure you!!

Chin up fella & hope to see you soon :)

Seriously gutted for you Gaz, I know how hard you worked to get everything in place & I feel a bit guilty as I told you try & get everything done in time for the meet as I'd love to meet you & see the car so feel extra gutted. It really boils my piss when I see this, you don't know how much it upsets me.

Saying all that, we aren't the type of people to be beaten by someone so easy, no negative energy here, karma will prevail I assure you!!

Chin up fella & hope to see you soon :)

Cheers mate, don't kick yourself these things happen ,life's a test, don't fail it! Luckily we have some brilliant members on here who are helping me out. Won't be long till I'm back on the road.

Guest last light bulb

oh peoples sig h sorry to hear...uhm whisper cant you repair the bumper? anything is possable...some fitters are only ....replace with new.......ask about...im sure somebody can help you! (lok for GRP repairers in the yellow pages...uhm just idea sorry :x

oh peoples sig h sorry to hear...uhm whisper cant you repair the bumper? anything is possable...some fitters are only ....replace with new.......ask about...im sure somebody can help you! (lok for GRP repairers in the yellow pages...uhm just idea sorry :x

:blink: Think I got about 50% of that... :D

The best bloke in the business (as far as I'm concerned) Baldy looked at it, said its pretty much done, cost of repairing it would be crazy, circa £500, I'm not blowing that on a bumper! I can't, my wife would neuter me.

The best bloke in the business (as far as I'm concerned) Baldy looked at it, said its pretty much done, cost of repairing it would be crazy, circa £500, I'm not blowing that on a bumper! I can't, my wife would neuter me.

I think that's what you were asking anyway?

I popped down to see Chaz today for the bumper with the wife and my daughter. Huge thanks to you mate, I managed to get it home in one piece, I'm surprised it went in the car to be honest, it was a bit touch and go for a minute there.

Top bloke and has a beautiful supra with something special also in the pipeline. Thanks again mate.

I'm going to put some custom indicators in the bumper as my current ones are round from my smashed bumper.

Had a lovely time down Chichester way, lovely part of the world.

I will pop up pics when I have an update.

Edited by Supra Gaz (see edit history)