MOT passed! Then crashed into.

Supra Gaz

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do-Luck type 2 mate, looks nice, it's nice and solid. I'm hoping to test fit it tomorrow, drop it off this week for a quick turn around, bolt on and enjoy next week!

Nice you won be Dissapointed in the look, good luck :).

This, we need updates Gaz.

Hi guys, sorry I haven't been on much due to work. I got the bumper on for a test fit to make sure all was well before getting it painted, it's brilliant, cheers Chaz, I'm going to do some touching up with filler to get it ready before getting it on finally. I have had to repair a headlight mount that sheered off, which is lovely, it must have taken a real smack. Aside from that its all good, the headlight isn't cracked luckily. I Will pop out and get a pick, it's not bolted up tight, just loosely at the moment so don't mind the gaps, when all done up it was possibly better fit than my original do-luck bumper!

Pics. I'm trying to decide what to do about side lights, something custom or just some facelift jobbers...

Edited by Supra Gaz
Pics (see edit history)

Looks good dude.

You putting Facelift side lights and indicators in the front?

Cheers Ben, I'm trying to decide mate, I have found a set for a decent price, I have 4 led round lights I could use as the indicators and sidelights, I'm going to mock them up, take some pics and see how they sit, they will sit quite far back in the duct recess where the facelift indicators would go, I just fancy being a bit different.

Pop down and have a look at mine bud.

I will do dude, cheers, I got my receipt today too.

What's the going rate for a bumper spray job now? I'm trying keep costs down, so far so good but I have a feeling it will get expensive from here on.

Usually about £150ish mate

Not too bad, I will be chuffed if its around that! I'm going to get it all smooth and fix the small imperfections, I have more sand paper than B&Q along with tons of filler and fibreglass.

Thanks for everyone's support and pm's.

Not too bad, I will be chuffed if its around that! I'm going to get it all smooth and fix the small imperfections, I have more sand paper than B&Q along with tons of filler and fibreglass.

Thanks for everyone's support and pm's.

If you primer it yourself that should help keep costs down mate.