Future Build - Information Gathering

calebharry

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's great but it doesn't stop them smashing a window. Ignoring the alarm, ripping the equiplent out and stealing anything they get there hands on. With such a specked out car like yours your more likely to come up against more organised criminals who will turn up, lift the car onto a loader and scarper before anyone notices. Quite easy to do without being challenged. All you need is a hi vis jacket, some stickers on a truck and people assume you have not paid someone some money :)

What was the name of that girl in the states that had her supra robbed off her driveway in the middle of the day. When the police found it a few days later it was in 1000 pieces

That's great but it doesn't stop them smashing a window. Ignoring the alarm, ripping the equiplent out and stealing anything they get there hands on. With such a specked out car like yours your more likely to come up against more organised criminals who will turn up, lift the car onto a loader and scarper before anyone notices. Quite easy to do without being challenged. All you need is a hi vis jacket, some stickers on a truck and people assume you have not paid someone some money :)

What was the name of that girl in the states that had her supra robbed off her driveway in the middle of the day. When the police found it a few days later it was in 1000 pieces

This is such a valid point, it's amazing what you can get away with if you have a hi vis jacket,hardhat,truck or white van with a yellow light.

Most people ignore car alarms, Jessica Barton from supraforums had a car worth more than your dream car and it was in 1 million pieces in a matter of hours. A chop shop doesnt car about the car as a whole. Her car was stolen off her driveway in the bleak hours of the morning, she had every security precaution you can think other than it being parked in the garage, in which case, doesn't matter much these days. Most chop shop car thieves have cased your car for a few weeks, watching when you leave how long you are gone for and most of them know how to disable a car in seconds. Gone are the days of stealing high end built cars for a quick sell off, thieves now either have your car ported off to a different country or in a million pieces

And one more thing... I do not live in England, or the US. I live in New Zealand. This kind of thing is unheard of here... Yeah people steal cars but the thiefs here are to pussy to go near a car like a Supra, and especially not one that looks like a fully spec'd out race car (the idea of mine, yeah, I want people to notice it)... Infact, i cant remember the last time a report for a stolen car came out... My car is gonna be garaged and LOCKED UP 24/7 unless im sitting in it... So the whole 'It might get stolen' is not really a problem here, and 'Chop-Shops' dont exist here...

And I can guess what your gonna say, But the idea of my car is to look like a Road-legal JGTC, hence why I wanted a JGTC or JGTC inspired kit...

The reason I like the BRS kit, is because it looks like a JGTC kit, but, unlike the Tamon Design and ChargeSpeed kits, it still looks like a Supra after installing it... Now, I understand that you guys have obviously owned Supras, Driven Supras, And Sat in Supras, and even looked at them from closer than 10 meters away... I have dont none of the above things, but I am IN FECKING LOVE WITH ALL SUPRAS... I understand that you guys know more about cars and the working of cars and a lot more than me (considering you guys are 20+, and I am 15)

But, I really think that this is going to look quite good when its finished, I have never seen one, but I can imagine it in my head...

The BRS Autodesign Super GT kit, In Pearl White, With Carbon fibre hood/bonnet, Carbon Fiber Boot lid, and the Carbon Fiber spoiler/wing from the Top Secret supra, and all the ducts/vent grills painted in black so they stand out...

I genuinely think, that this will look like one sexy piece of sex... But please im still listening to your opinions... And don't forget, I LAHV ALL OF YOU

Edited by calebharry
BRS Autobody to BRS Autodesign, typo (see edit history)

Graham, zip it up. He LAHVS us all, not just you and your man sausage!

Dayum straight! I lahv you all no matter how much crap you give me for having my 'Stupid' ideas...

Also, does anyone on this forum know anyone who has the Amuse R1000 Exhaust on their Supra? If so could you please tell me who they are :)

Edited by calebharry (see edit history)

And one more thing... I do not live in England, or the US. I live in New Zealand. This kind of thing is unheard of here... Yeah people steal cars but the thiefs here are to pussy to go near a car like a Supra, and especially not one that looks like a fully spec'd out race car (the idea of mine, yeah, I want people to notice it)... Infact, i cant remember the last time a report for a stolen car came out... My car is gonna be garaged and LOCKED UP 24/7 unless im sitting in it... So the whole 'It might get stolen' is not really a problem here, and 'Chop-Shops' dont exist here...

And I can guess what your gonna say, But the idea of my car is to look like a Road-legal JGTC, hence why I wanted a JGTC or JGTC inspired kit...

The reason I like the BRS kit, is because it looks like a JGTC kit, but, unlike the Tamon Design and ChargeSpeed kits, it still looks like a Supra after installing it... Now, I understand that you guys have obviously owned Supras, Driven Supras, And Sat in Supras, and even looked at them from closer than 10 meters away... I have dont none of the above things, but I am IN FECKING LOVE WITH ALL SUPRAS... I understand that you guys know more about cars and the working of cars and a lot more than me (considering you guys are 20+, and I am 15)

But, I really think that this is going to look quite good when its finished, I have never seen one, but I can imagine it in my head...

The BRS Autodesign Super GT kit, In Pearl White, With Carbon fibre hood/bonnet, Carbon Fiber Boot lid, and the Carbon Fiber spoiler/wing from the Top Secret supra, and all the ducts/vent grills painted in black so they stand out...

I genuinely think, that this will look like one sexy piece of sex... But please im still listening to your opinions... And don't forget, I LAHV ALL OF YOU

What were you saying about stolen cars?

http://tvnz.co.nz/view/page/488124/1193306