The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jessica bartons supra stolen

Guigsy

Got a tracker and decent alarm but still dont take people long to strip it or burn it out. I must admit i have been thinking whether its good idea to keep posting in my project thread! you dont know who is watching.

True however, the same can be said for Facebook and twitter, I choose not to be on those for the same reason. However as said above I'm sure you wouldn't just leave the car on the drive like she did. As the saying goes If they want it they will get it it's just a matter of slowing them down.

I did a build thread however I was just careful not to mention exact locations where the car is etc. shame we have to think like this

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got a tracker and decent alarm but still dont take people long to strip it or burn it out. I must admit i have been thinking whether its good idea to keep posting in my project thread! you dont know who is watching.

You'd never find yours if it went missing mate. Within hours it would be melted down and on its way to cash4gold!

I love the lack of thought by the thieves on this one. Famous "hot" woman has her car nicked. I bet there are blokes queuing up to be the hero and gives these theives a pasting.

All she would need to to is offer a bj to some gangster and this would all end quite well....lol..!!

H.

True however, the same can be said for Facebook and twitter, I choose not to be on those for the same reason. However as said above I'm sure you wouldn't just leave the car on the drive like she did. As the saying goes If they want it they will get it it's just a matter of slowing them down.

I did a build thread however I was just careful not to mention exact locations where the car is etc. shame we have to think like this

I stopped updating my facebook a longtime ago , even though I just have people I actually know on there but it is worrying ,face recognition and all that cack I dont even have it under my right name big brother that any scum bag can use, also google earth is a useful tool to thieves to see whats in your garden.

This is basically what happened to mine, my Supra was stolen and a week later I found parts being advertised (there were some custom fabricated parts which were definitely mine), the adverts were mysteriously pulled by the seller almost immediately and the HK Police (who are a bunch of f***ing boy scouts!) were unable to find the seller. I spent a lot of time and heartache trying to find those responsible but after a few weeks it became a lost cause.

A few months before mine was stolen it was featured in a HK tuning magazine which I'm convinced was why my car was targeted. When I do another build it'll not be made public on the internet or anywhere else.

Edited by Nic (see edit history)

This is basically what happened to mine, my Supra was stolen and a week later I found parts being advertised (there were some custom fabricated parts which were definitely mine), the adverts were mysteriously pulled by the seller almost immediately and the HK Police (who are a bunch of f***ing boy scouts!) were unable to find the seller. I spent a lot of time and heartache trying to find those responsible but after a few weeks it became a lost cause.

A few months before mine was stolen it was featured in a HK tuning magazine which I'm convinced was why my car was targeted. When I do another build it'll not be made public on the internet or anywhere else.

This is why I'm thinking of keeping mine as N-A, I mean who wants to steal an N-A ;)