The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Knight Racer Products

Noz

I have been tempted with their do-luck front bumpers and trial rear as the prices look good, like anything and as stated it can be luck of the draw and may need more work to make it fit nicely. Just out of interest as I have never brought parts like these what would the spraying and fitting costs be for bumpers?

I got a HID kit few months ago and all was fine now one of the ballasts are playing up and have emailed them couple times and not nothing back at all so far so think communication is bit poor, i know could of rang but with shifts that i work just dont get time to ring up

Regardless I think you should give them a call dude. They have a 12 month warrenty of their products, its there to use for the customer. I've never had good results from HID kits from anywhere (I've not ordered from knight racer as of yet, usually ebay and the original HID group buy) that's why I jumped in on the recnt group buy which has two years warrenty.

I've had to email them about some custom moulds, I mentioned your issue and he said give them a call. If you send the part back within the warrenty period and they inspect it they will replace the faulty part/s.

I'm not a sales rep, but I've had good correspondence with them so mentioned your issue. Their number is 01908 379118. Calling a supplier/customer is always more reliable than emailing.

If anyone else has any issues I recommend trying every resource to get hold of them, I've had customers emailing me before and my junk box just eats all their contact making me look like I ignore them, there is always the chance the same is happening to you!

Jazz, when did you buy your TRD spoilers?

Time really does make a difference here, as knight racer haven't always made their own parts but used other companies. Think this has added to some of the issues.

I got refunded but again it was in 2009 I think I guess so that's why iv always stayed away from replica products most companies it never fits properly.

i bought X2 Bomex front ends from them , the first was the best fit ive ever had and they even fitted it while i waited took about 3 hrs, the second wasnt so good ,but i could take my supra down to them and it was fitted by a body shop that was local to me they said the fitment was bad and if given the job to do again they wouldnt do it ............................ lol i would like to see them say no with me waving a couple of notes in front of them :) i know there has been bad vibes between some members on here but I personally havent had much problems with them from what i remember

I think Jamie had carbon doors and a tailgate from knightracer on the Supra and the fitment looked great.

Jamie have I got my facts right? Lol

Nearly, knight racer carbon doors on the Supra was lovely, Seibon car carbon tailgate not supplied by knight racer was a terrible fit.

if there is anyone in the SE area needs anything fitted thats a replica i could strongly recommend Jamie Sharpe, he is based near near Colchester , he has done my car a couple of times and i seen a Trial rear replica he fitted to his old supra it looked almost oem it was that good, infact i think he used an oem bumper and spliced with the Trial rear either way it looked absolutely awesome

Edited by supra steveo (see edit history)

Regardless I think you should give them a call dude. They have a 12 month warrenty of their products, its there to use for the customer. I've never had good results from HID kits from anywhere (I've not ordered from knight racer as of yet, usually ebay and the original HID group buy) that's why I jumped in on the recnt group buy which has two years warrenty.

I've had to email them about some custom moulds, I mentioned your issue and he said give them a call. If you send the part back within the warrenty period and they inspect it they will replace the faulty part/s.

I'm not a sales rep, but I've had good correspondence with them so mentioned your issue. Their number is 01908 379118. Calling a supplier/customer is always more reliable than emailing.

If anyone else has any issues I recommend trying every resource to get hold of them, I've had customers emailing me before and my junk box just eats all their contact making me look like I ignore them, there is always the chance the same is happening to you!

You know I've been doing this forum for 10 years and this post looks a LOT like advertising for a company that lost their trader membership and also failed a second chance with another trader survey.

You need to be very careful where you are going with these threads. I do NOT want to have to review every bloody comment in these threads to see what's waiting for us some time down the line.

As a hobbist you do not have the rights to advertise for traders and you have chosen 2 traders that have a history of providing slightly iffy parts. They may well have turned things round recently but as nobody will post up their poor experiences due to the litigeous nature of some traders then this thread is going to be a load of fluff with no substance.

You also didnt ask if these threads would be okay, which in itself has annoyed me.

Intention wasn't the advertise the companies but build an idea for other people of current items on the market that was all branners, I'm not a sales rep for either obviously, just had good experience with both and have lots of people ask questions thought it easier to just post up responses.

I see where your coming from I was just trying to help other members resolve issues. End of the day it's my own time I'm wasting nothing able to gain apart from helping people resolve their issues.

Ill take a back seat from now on if I'm causing problems.

I look forward to all the other threads Noz is going to create about every other trader we've hoofed off here in the past for being crap.

Otherwise it might look a bit... 'focussed'.

You might even get one Paul ;)

Won't be making any more threads, clearly wasn't a good idea in the first place reviewing items.

Perfect fitment on everything I've had, all the carbon parts on my car are from knightracer.

Agreed, every carbon part ive seen has been spot on, the fibreglass panels on the other hand have been a lottery but you cant fault the carbon stuff.