SNIPERTT

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What did you get ?

£15K & able to keep old car & get him to pay for all mods you had?

Either way you get a car that's not been smashed, glad for you mate Happy Christmas

Getting stock GZ from Japan through Jurgen when he finds one then getting all mods done through whifbitz so I'm a happy chap.

Cheers pal

Guest version30

Is be inclined to agree a settlement figure with the garage in writing.

It might save a lot of future hassle like disputes over what was agreed months earlier without proof .

I wouldn't want to be ordering a import only to find the garage not payout .

The place could do a number of things to avoid the payout or reduce it. Do you trust them enough not to dissolve the company and form a new one to legally avoid the payout for example?

I really think you should cover yourself now to protect yourself.

It might save a lot of future hassle like disputes over what was agreed months earlier without proof .

The place could do a number of things to avoid the payout or reduce it. Do you trust them enough not to dissolve the company and form a new one to legally avoid the payout for example?

100% this, you'd be better off with the car and say £8000 now than let things drift........I'd at least test the water and ask what settlement they'd offer so everyone can move on?

I've got the original import paperwork for when the car was imported in 2003 with 20,000 miles on the clock and cost £16995 which I gave copies of to the owner today and the draft letter of liability and cost was based on that which is now at the solicitors to tighten up so I'm hoping I've got my bases covered.

I hear what you are saying about ordering the import mate but even if the garage doesn't pay out ill still be taking it . ;)