The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thinking of selling the widebody.

Ibrar Jabbar

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly mate £30k is bonkers. More like £40k minimum its immaculate.

Secondly, you will almost certainly regret selling it - you'll never have a car quite like it again. I toyed with selling the do-luck but the fact is some supras are too special to part with 'on a whim' ;)

Ibrar, the drive out in the Supra in (what looks like) great weather today will bring the love back.. The attention will put a smile on your face : )..

Let me know if want to tear up the streets of Brum and I'll be down in mine..

Blue widebody + Red Widebody = heaps of fun..

Thanks for all the replies.

No worries mate, I'll PM you my number in case you need it...

Thanks Steve. I have space sorted now :thumbs:

ibrar your welcome to bring car to my shop and we can advertise and sell from here if you wish..

:thumbs:

Buy a bigger carcoon sell the current one, they do bigger sizes ;).

Don't need it any bigger mate.

His problem is that the current Carcoon is too big :D

:D Thanks for clearing that up.

:blink:

Like I said to you, even if you parked a Ferrari F430 next to this car it would make it look cheap & slow. At least own it for one year (so then I can save up & buy it off you) :D

It seriously is one of the best in the world NOT country!! Everything is spot on, inside, outside & power to boot!!

Thanks Abz, as it happens I have a 430 coming in on Monday to compare with :)

Please update your garage with more pics please Ibrar :)

Will do this weekend.

Firstly mate £30k is bonkers. More like £40k minimum its immaculate.

Secondly, you will almost certainly regret selling it - you'll never have a car quite like it again. I toyed with selling the do-luck but the fact is some supras are too special to part with 'on a whim' ;)

You are right Jamesy I will never have a car like it again, I think I am keeping it and see what happens next year.

Ibrar, just behave:whip:

and Jurgen don't be :diablo:

LOL

Yeah sell it! then i would have blown my rival away for good lol

Hahah Don't forget you still got The Hodge to contend with :D

ROFL

The only advantage the F430 has over your car is the sound of the high revving V8 engine which to be honest on start up sounds very nice! Though I haven't heard your engine but I can bet on WOT, the spool of the turbo and screamer it would sound insane!! I have driven quite a few F430's and what gets me the most is how bland the dash, stereo (speakers are kack too!), air control parts are.

Not sure if you have driven one but it will feel quite slow in comparison with your beast :D

Anyway, get outside, take the roof off and I promise you that you will come back to try and delete this thread ;)

Thanks Steve. I have space sorted now :thumbs:

No worries mate - sounds like it won't, but shout if anything changes. :)

Like I said to you, even if you parked a Ferrari F430 next to this car it would make it look cheap & slow.

Excellent, get Abz over for when it arrives! ;)

If you want to sell it, mate. Sell it. Ultimately, it's a car. You've put a lot of effort and thought into it, but it's a car.

I don't understand this emotional attachment to cars!

I never get emotionaly attached to any car mate. It was just a thought, but have since changed my mind.

So why are you on this forum if you have no emotional attachment to cars?;)

Can't have a chat with like-minded people? Knowledge on the car? Traders? Good sources for parts? I'll stop there...

I never get emotionaly attached to any car mate. It was just a thought, but have since changed my mind.

Onwards and upwards :D