1. 1. North East Xmas Night Out

• Saturday 8th December
    • Saturday 15th December
    • Saturday 22nd December

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If u can't get off work Joe we'll head down to Brew Dog for a natter at some point - assuming that's still your spot?

Spoke to Joe on the phone today and he's going to try n get the night off.

Reet, howey fellas, lets have a good turnout. I might even have a drink so you'll all get a laugh.

1. Stevo

2. Jonny

3. Hodge

4. Ross

5. Joe???

So what has happened to the rest, Marc, Mark, Robby, Steveo....?

Im still uncertain mate, i work most sundays and coming up too christmas i need to work as much as possible, BUT il see if i can get the day off, and see if the girlfriend will pick me up as its £30 for a taxi home from newcastle for me.

Guys, as I said to steve yesterday I'm still very keen to come along, but Im off to the inlaws (in Surrey) for Christmas this year (bugger) and my wife is already saying that she wants us to drive down on the saturday! I'll keep you posted a little nearer the time, I might have to do a few extra favours :-)

Rite il see about getting the night off, and if anyone don't want to pay the taxi fare back I can get cheap hotel rooms @ Newgate hotel if my pall is on.... Perks of the job, and I don't mind giving lifts in the morning or can arrange lifts so we can make it a night to remember ;)

Mint. This could be utter carnage :eyebrows:

Definitely not taking my Mrs as she is going to be out of the country.

Just as reminder guys, the plan so far is:

5.30-6pm Meet in The Goose in the Garden pub on Percy Street.

6pm - move over to Kingdom buffet venue (comes highly recommended with something for everyone)

After that we'll hit the town for a few bevvies and raucous behaviour if Hodge is drinking :D

Anybody going to be at the match at St James' before hand that afternoon?

Just as reminder guys, the plan so far is:

5.30-6pm Meet in The Goose in the Garden pub on Percy Street.

6pm - move over to Kingdom buffet venue (comes highly recommended with something for everyone)

After that we'll hit the town for a few bevvies and raucous behaviour if Hodge is drinking :D

Anybody going to be at the match at St James' before hand that afternoon?

No drinking for me Stevo, I've had my quoter for this decade.

I may have to pull out of this due to not being in Newcastle as I rekon I may still be on the road , I've got my boy for Christmas :D am chuffed to bits , thought the ex-wife was going to be funny about letting me have him

Sounds like you'll have a great Xmas this year then steve. Go enjoy your time with your son, we can catch up another time.