Stevo

North East Xmas Night Out  

9 members have voted

1. 1. North East Xmas Night Out

• Saturday 8th December
    • Saturday 15th December
    • Saturday 22nd December

Guest Nikolay Velev

Guys go KFC lool and id love to join but first of all i dont even have supra yet(id love to have one soon) and second of all i doubt anyone would want me to come when im some random dude ;(

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys go KFC lool and id love to join but first of all i dont even have supra yet(id love to have one soon) and second of all i doubt anyone would want me to come when im some random dude ;(

Feel free to come along, your more than welcome. Fetch some custard slices though.

or what about one of the japanese place at the end of Stowell Street ?

Don't like much fish so that's a non-starter for me Steve.

At the minute I'm thinking Akbars Indian or Las Iguanas Mexican. Neither are eat as much as you like, but personally I'd rather pay for the food I want and enjoy it than pay to simply fill up with perhaps less quality.

If there are no objections, I'll see if one of the above can fit us in on the 22nd December. Thoughts???

Guest Nikolay Velev

Well could do that i really would love to meet all of u just send me post code or where u wanna meet and ill be there oh and btw id love if someone of u could show me how does it feel to be in supra so then i could sell my mum/dad/brother( mu whole family and actually buy one i hope that wont be a problem for someone of u !!!

Well could do that i really would love to meet all of u just send me post code or where u wanna meet and ill be there oh and btw id love if someone of u could show me how does it feel to be in supra so then i could sell my mum/dad/brother( mu whole family and actually buy one i hope that wont be a problem for someone of u !!!

Mate, although you're more than welcome to come up to Newcastle for this, you do realise it's like 300 miles away. I'm sure some of the guys from the club will be having a Christmas knees up nearer Essex. Failing that you may want to look in the Scottish section if you're fond of a long drive.

Well if everyone is happy to go with a Chinese Buffet then we can head to Lau's 202 (the big new one on Newgate Street) - they do Sushi too:

http://www.laus202buffethouse.com/home.html

Nikolay, the post code is NE1 5RQ if you'd like to come up!

I love Las Iguanas, but there's nowt like an eat as much as you like buffet if we're going out for a few bevvies afterwards. ;)

Lau's aren't taking bookings for the 22nd December - tables are just allocated on arrival and if nowhere is free at that time then we have to just wait.

If everyone is cool with that, then I say we meet in a bar between 6pm and 6.30pm then head for grub.

I suggest we meet in one of the pubs across the road in the Gate for ease (say Lloyds No.1)? Not really my scene but it is probably the closest cluster of bars just so we can get together before heading off for grub. Failing that we could meet in the Newcastle Arms on St. Andrews street or Fluid Bar?

I reckon we meet between 5.30-6pm then head to Lau's202 at 6pm

• 4 weeks later...

Me too.

Plan is:

5.30-6pm Meet in The Goose in the Garden pub on Percy Street.

6pm - move over to Kingdom buffet venue (comes highly recommended with something for everyone)

After that we'll hit the town for a few bevvies.

Get you name here if your still coming so we know who to wait for:

1. Stevo

2. Jonny

3. Hodge