The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My New Uk Supra TT

shaz2010

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All depends on offset, width and tyre wall mate to be honest.

Nice looking UK you got there too :thumbs:

Cheers :) I will have a look on the Internet see if any appeal to me and I will post the spec to see if anyone will know weather they will fit or not. Having the uk big breaks and all.

Generally people go for 8.5 fronts 9.5/10 rears (widths) I think. 114x5 stud pattern is what you want. And an offset et35.

Hope this helps.

I'm about to order a set of 8.5 front 9.5 rear, 114x5 et35 to give you some kind of idea what to look for.

Generally people go for 8.5 fronts 9.5/10 rears (widths) I think. 114x5 stud pattern is what you want. And an offset et35.

Hope this helps.

I'm about to order a set of 8.5 front 9.5 rear, 114x5 et35 to give you some kind of idea what to look for.

I cheers mate nice one cheers for info

Get yourself a set of these:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110859892604?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

and these

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/270451419539?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_1447wt_1163

to sort out the horrible orange side indicators :p

I have them on mine, next job is facelift fronts, as the tango effect dates the car IMO

Get yourself a set of these:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110859892604?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

and these

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/270451419539?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_1447wt_1163

to sort out the horrible orange side indicators :p

I have them on mine, next job is facelift fronts, as the tango effect dates the car IMO

Ha a was just looking on eBay last night for these cheers pal are they the ones that replace with no modding .

The dildo's term is the affectionate nickname for the headlight washers mate. ;)

I don't think they look that bad personally.

If you do change the alloys & bumper, I'd keep the originals in storage mate. Not many of these UK spec models around, so worth preserving the originality.

Best of luck with it though, looks very tidy! :thumbs:

Ha a was just looking on eBay last night for these cheers pal are they the ones that replace with no modding .

Yes mate, the side repeaters just clip off. However the bulb inside is just a clear bulb which shines ornage because of the ornage casing. So those silver amber flashing bulbs look awesome as they flash amber but look nice and clean with no "fried egg" look. Can be done in under 5 minutes :)

LoL what's with the "dildos" comment had that loads. Even off me friends. Ha a might have to invest in a new bumper but a like the original :-/

Man I get the same. Considering a new bumper at some point but UK specs are rare so I don't want to remove one of the extra features.

Yes mate, the side repeaters just clip off. However the bulb inside is just a clear bulb which shines ornage because of the ornage casing. So those silver amber flashing bulbs look awesome as they flash amber but look nice and clean with no "fried egg" look. Can be done in under 5 minutes :)

Man I get the same. Considering a new bumper at some point but UK specs are rare so I don't want to remove one of the extra features.

Just ordered the side repeaters they definitely will look better than stock ones :)

Yeah if I do upgrade the bumper it will just go in garage.

• 2 months later...

Nice looking car, matey. :) DEFINITELY needs lowering a touch, I reckon.

Be bold on the wheels - 10" rear, 9" front. They'll fit with no issues with the right offset. Check out the Rota range - they were practically MADE for the Supra! :cool:

Edit: Just looked at your photo and you're way ahead of me! Good call! :thumbs: