Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Second and first picture for me too ;).

:thumbs:

first picture by far!!

much better body! WHEELS!!

The wheels i hated lol

After taking on everyones opinions on the changes i've decided on what way to take it next........

NOTHING :p :p its staying how it is, i like my cars to stand out and the aggressive look. As a present for the car, i've went and got my hands on a carcoon for it untill i can find a suitable lock up/garage for it

For some reason I am really liking this look

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/07/ajebygap.jpg

Thats because that supra is awesome!!

Personally I really like your supra the way it is, As you know im normally not a fan of bodykits but for some reason this just works, haters gonna hate etc etc

Only thing I would do is space the wheels out a touch, bar that its :thumbs: from me

Are you keeping it now?

First pic, but with the TRD wing FTMFW!!

Imo all silver needs to look ace is some bangin' black wheels and a touch of lowering,,,, Ricky49's car was lovely. The pic above is cool apart from the idiotic wheel an tyre fitment.... :D

I'm not a fan of the stretched look or crazy wide wheels like that lol. I've not had any emails back from the car I was looking at and the advert is gone. So assuming it's sold

Thats because that supra is awesome!!

Personally I really like your supra the way it is, As you know im normally not a fan of bodykits but for some reason this just works, haters gonna hate etc etc

Only thing I would do is space the wheels out a touch, bar that its :thumbs: from me

Cheers marc :thumbs: I'm not caring what haters say and never have lol. I know when I getmy hands on a green supra, that's how it will look!

I'm not a fan of the stretched look or crazy wide wheels like that lol. I've not had any emails back from the car I was looking at and the advert is gone. So assuming it's sold

Cheers marc :thumbs: I'm not caring what haters say and never have lol. I know when I getmy hands on a green supra, that's how it will look!

:thumbs:, But I Thought you were going for a GTR Alex?

Weather permitting i should be home on monday and the weather better be good!! I've got a few things im needing to sort/do on the car over the next few weeks, once thats done then hopefully the weather gets better and i can enjoy it again!

• Top up all fluids
  • Replace rear window seal
  • Replace/Repair front windscreen (stone chip thanks to a lorry) - Not urgently needing done
  • Get the ariel hole done proper (its only filled and not welded over)
  • Get the boot lid sorted (Starting to get signs of rust under the plastic covers on the bootlid)
  • Respray the side skirts and various other little blemishes on the body
  • New rear tyres - Not urgently needing done
  • New brake pads/disks all round - Not urgently needing done
  • Full detail and protection - Not urgently needing done

I have been toying with the idea of getting rid of my entire body kit and going back to the stock look with a TRD, front lip and diffuser. That is STILL only an idea and probably never happen :p :p

Edited by drift_bear (see edit history)

With the right wheels and suspension, stock body can still look aggressive IMO.

I'm going to be having a play on photoshop when I'm back onshore and see how I like the stock look. I'm ideally not wanting to change wing again, I like the do-luck for the rarity factor and IMO it looks good. I know I get a lot of stick for having it, but that doesn't bother me, I've done the stock look and I've done the full kitted look on supra's and they can both look great