The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mkiv Supra.net 2013 Calendar

AndrewOW

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole month will be dedicated to SupraPod using photos from this year's event.

That's if people can get me their photos to look at! ;)

Ive got a few from pod I would like to submit but i dont think a single one fits the minimum size required :(

Yes, they do need to be at least 8mp (iPhone 4S/Galaxy SII/III), otherwise they run the risk of being bitmapped in the final print.

Even if yours isn't quite up to scratch quality wise, don't be afraid to submit it, as if it's a well framed photo overall, it could be used in a lesser form on the same page. :)

Yes, they do need to be at least 8mp (iPhone 4S/Galaxy SII/III), otherwise they run the risk of being bitmapped in the final print.

Even if yours isn't quite up to scratch quality wise, don't be afraid to submit it, as if it's a well framed photo overall, it could be used in a lesser form on the same page. :)

I'll send a few over tonight then and you can let me know :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I've just sent a picture through. My last chance to get my Supra in the calendar before it's sold!

Thank you for your submission. I assume you have sold the car, as there was nothing attached!

Could you try again. ;)

I got an amazing shot today that would suit the scenic shot although I haven't a foggy how to resize or send it in, as stated above can anyone help if I email them the picture ? Thanks :)

Just email your hi-res photo to me.

[email protected]

• 3 weeks later...

A monthly bump.

I need more action (that's definitely true ;)) shots, group, Photoshopped, night and artistic shots, please.

I have had some fabulous photos already, and by the same few people, so need to throw it out there a bit!

Mr Mitchell, your car looked amazing in Banzai this month, and hoping you'd be submitting your photos by now!

Also need SupraPod high res action, group shots too.

Please email to [email protected]

Thanking you. :)

Have a look at my pics I put up in the multimedia section dude, If there's anywhere then let me know!

That's not really how it works old bean.

You pick a photo that You think is good and then You send it in :)

Would you like me to come round and read this post out to you? :D