The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mkiv Supra.net 2013 Calendar

AndrewOW

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that Pete sent me a lovely group shot from the DragonCol event, but it's not the high resolution version that he thinks he had on his computer.

I'll give Ellis a poke then. :)

:thumbs:

There are others in the DragonCol pic thread - by Ellis and other members - but that is one of my personal faves (not to mention great quality) and it'd be a shame if it wasn't at least submitted.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, this is one last bump for this, as I'll be sorting through the photos today.

Any final contributions would be appreciated.

I'll organise voting on Monday 11th November, but there hasn't been as many contributions as I'd hoped, so maybe I'll pick out the best ones for the calendar and go with them.

I required 60 images for the calendar, and I have barely that amount to choose from, so maybe they'll all end up in it! :D

After reviewing all the photos, I've discovered that there are plenty of good ones to put forward for voting. ;)

Could you hurry up and get yours in, as I want to put them in voting threads on monday? :)

I think you have enough, no need to add more work to your day Andrew, just go with what you have.

:sly:

After reviewing all the photos, I've discovered that there are plenty of good ones to put forward for voting. ;)

Could you hurry up and get yours in, as I want to put them in voting threads on monday? :)

The magazine doesn't come out until the 16th so i wont have any before then..... however if you wanted to you can use this image on the link below and when i get the original without all the Banzai stuff i can send to you if its needed/voted in?

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?279074-Banzai-Magazine-PHOTOSHOOT-!/page5

:)

I think you have enough, no need to add more work to your day Andrew, just go with what you have.

:sly:

I have only 86 photos to vote on. That may sound like enough, but many are of the same cars and considering I need 60 for the calendar, there will be more of some cars than others.

It's a shame more people didn't get involved.