The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Midlands Gumball September 25th

MARTIN R

Talking of "her ladyships", mine wants me to say that when she took over directions to the Pub, we were NOT lost as she did a rerun of that part of the route today, and if we'd gone a l i t t l e bit further up that road instead of pulling over, we'd have got to a 'T' junction, turned left and Robert would have been our mother's brother........ personally i had no doubts, it was little Sophie who was fussing....... :whistle: :innocent: :hide:

Oh yeah, i forgot to say :-note to self;working on the Saturday nightshift before a GUMBALL makes Crimbo a dull boy-: thanks to all who organised everything , my compliments to the photographer of the 'youngest petrol-head in town', (she's willing to swap her Subaru for that "custard slice" that was sliding all over the shop! :eyebrows:

Burna: PM me your mobile mate, then the next time u're off with the Scoobies we can come too :ecstatic:

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't talk to me about directions ...... Both Motley and I (in different splinter groups I may add) made the fire station on the way out of Ross on the A40 only to be dragged back in by the mystery black scooby driver :whip: I was GUTTED the second time we drove past it ....... AN HOUR LATER

Oh well ...... am working on another idea for next year :

Camping at Drayton Manor; A day on the road, teams of 4 cars (or bikes), two different routes, cryptic clues, bonus items to collect, tasks to complete ..... teams with the highest number of points winning prizes

Sounds like a good idea freemason :)

By the way wasn't there a first prize for the first person to the final checkpoint? I know a few members were going home after the lunch pub, Crimbo, Edd, Black Cat & Bam Bam, but what happened to the rest of you?

The three of us didn't have quite the impact that was planned when we drove through Stratford lol

Oh well I understand, it must have been quite a long day for you old ones :whistle:

Was a cool day. I was sorry to leave straight after lunch, but had to be back for 4 and all the detours took their toll on the time! :whip:

BTW, thanks to Alice for judging my badger "most useless non-performance mod!" He loves you too! :love:

I will try to post pics later tonight.

Can't wait till next time.

BTW, thanks to Alice for judging my badger "most useless non-performance mod!" He loves you too! :love:

Ooooh! I thought you'd got dirtiest car which wasn't fair as it was cleaner than mine, only your being white and all.. That went to a zed did it?

I followed the z's to Morton in Marsh and cut across through Evesham back to Worcester. Problem was when booting it 2nd Tubbie was coming on line and had to keep backing of as I was tailgaiting the Z's :blush:

yeah yeah yeah ...... point made ....... I'm ***king slow vs you TT boys :cry: :giveup: :thumbdown :violin: It was me holding up Ian.

I'm gonna have to stick to feeling superior to NA's thats all :shrug: unless I can get some performance enhancement :badidea: Maybe a diet :Popcorn: .... not gona happen really is it.

Still, I had fun trying ....... sorry for jumping in front of you Ian when coming out of the pub ....... I'd kinda committed to going or else I'd have let you play ...... I whipped it's ass but it wouldn't go any faster :whip:

That reminds me freemason, one of the Z guys was having lunch at our table and turned to me and said "You were pulling away from me before on that dual carriageway you know!" a little stunned I replied "I should bloody think so lol! and come to think of it I wasn't even booting it at that moment!" to make matters worse for himself he asked "is it modded then?", didn't think he got any happier when I explained I was totally stock with both cats in lol

I then carried on tucking into my succulent scampi while Ian from JAPWorcs (Skyline) filled him in on BHP figures :D

The 350Z's were a good bunch of guys with lovely cars glad they came, just wish I'd had the chance on the way back to really put my foot down against one of the Z's, oh well maybee next time.

Oh and I can know see why you didn't go for a blue one freemason :giveup:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Well if I was going to spend the cash on a new car it was bloody well gonna stand out ......... and I think it does that nicely :love: :love: :love:

At least I'm realistic about the supe vs zed debate. Being as though Motley has a NA I know the zed comes out on top there, interms of straight line speed and handling IMO :tongue: but I know I wouldn't hold a candle to the TT Supe. I was kinda disappointed that one of the two APS twin turbo zeds wasn't in attendance ...... we were supposed to have a super charged jap spec turning up be he had to withdraw at the last minute. Maybe next time. I know some of the zed boys are very supra-curious and hopefully vice versa but hey variety and all that !!!!!!!!

Maybe another joint meet in the future now I'm getting brave.

Ah - that'd be why I overtook her like she was standing still. :blush:

Nah ....... that's her way of flirting :rlol: if your's was the blue supe she rather liked it and wanted a good look.

...... and she's a slow coach :tomato: surprising really, I think she spanks the crap out of the zed when she has it ....... or according to the mpg on the trip computer she drives everywhere in first gear cus she's forgotten how to drive a manual :rlol: :rlol: :rlol: (I like this smilie) :rlol: :rlol: :rlol: