Midlands Gumball September 25th

MARTIN R

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.... thats my rear window!

....and thats me, back infront ....again

...... those pickies are in the wrong order :tomato: :rlol: you started in front mate, then after the zeds had passed you we both got hopelessly lost :giveup: Actually we were spot on until the fire station when Ian's new buddy (the hi jacker) talked me into going back into Ross :looney: :looney: :looney: ***king scooby owners. Do you think Ian's fussier in night clubs than he is on the road in terms of who he lets pick him up !

...... those pickies are in the wrong order :tomato: :rlol: you started in front mate, then after the zeds had passed you we both got hopelessly lost :giveup: Actually we were spot on until the fire station when Ian's new buddy (the hi jacker) talked me into going back into Ross :looney: :looney: :looney: ***king scooby owners. Do you think Ian's fussier in night clubs than he is on the road in terms of who he lets pick him up !

Ian' never had any standards, whats that saying you can choose your friends..... :D

What happened to that scooby he just vanished into thin air like he appeared.

Now I think about it he was going some perhaps he was trying to lose me :idea: If he was he failed

Anyone else confused. He was trying to loose you, but he failed, but he vanished into thin air..Errm.?

What a great day! Me and the Mrs really enjoyed and still laughing about it now :D

Memorable events from the day were:

1) Ian R handing over the lead to a scooby driver that had fluttered his eye lashes at him! and then the scooby driver took a few of us to a secluded car park, I locked the doors at first and refused to get out ;)

2) Ian R telling me what sort of BHP he will pushing when he fits his big single and NOS :scare: Nutter! :looney:

3) Being asked to take the lead from the car park because I had put the postcode in my satnav, then everyman and his soopdog decided they knew how to guess their way there and set off in 5 different directions with me chasing them down to tell them they were going the wrong way :drown:

4) The great drive after lunch which eventually dwindled down to myself, Steve (S7eve) , and Matt the 'how big are my balls' drifter in his custard slice! Managed to shake off Matt the crazy b%stard at 140+ leptons lol

5) A few well deserved beers at the Robin Hood with the three amigos, lucky for me no one else turned up as I bought the first round.

A big thanks to Martin R for coming up with the idea and a very big thanks to afreemason and all those that organised a fantastic day.

Loved your car Rogue, just didn't get chance to have a chat :( and I know I need to fit a centre brake light lol

Oh and Steve, the Mrs thought you needed a head start before she smoked ya ;)

I'll post some pics tomorrow folks when I've sorted them out.

What a great day! Me and the Mrs really enjoyed and still laughing about it now :D

Memorable events from the day were:

1) Ian R handing over the lead to a scooby driver that had fluttered his eye lashes at him! and then the scooby driver took a few of us to a secluded car park, I locked the doors at first and refused to get out ;)

2) Ian R telling me what sort of BHP he will pushing when he fits his big single and NOS :scare: Nutter! :looney:

3) Being asked to take the lead from the car park because I had put the postcode in my satnav, then everyman and his soopdog decided they knew how to guess their way there and set off in 5 different directions with me chasing them down to tell them they were going the wrong way :drown:

4) The great drive after lunch which eventually dwindled down to myself, Steve (S7eve) , and Matt the 'how big are my balls' drifter in his custard slice! Managed to shake off Matt the crazy b%stard at 140+ leptons lol

5) A few well deserved beers at the Robin Hood with the three amigos, lucky for me no one else turned up as I bought the first round.

A big thanks to Martin R for coming up with the idea and a very big thanks to afreemason and all those that organised a fantastic day.

Loved your car Rogue, just didn't get chance to have a chat :( and I know I need to fit a centre brake light lol

Oh and Steve, the Mrs thought you needed a head start before she smoked ya ;)

I'll post some pics tomorrow folks when I've sorted them out.

Thanks for that mate, was a real PITA not going but I needed to talk over the job or maybe lack of one with Maria. Looks like a move to Ireland is a real possibility :eek:

Cheers.

It's a shame that you just don't get chance to talk to everyone at these things. I'm sure it won't be too long before the next.

I meant to say apologies to Bambam who moments after this shot

Rogue no worries m8, I pulled over because I was at the front and didn’t have a Scooby were I was or were I was going.

Great day can’t wait until next one, some cracking pictures and can I say a good job well done to the judges who I thought did an excellent job :clap: