The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Midlands Gumball September 25th

MARTIN R

Yep it was looks fanstastic not too overstated love the CF in the middle as well

I agree, had a good look around your car freemason on Sunday and I must admit it has grown on me alot. The rear wing did add alot to car compared with the other Z's and the colour also. Just need to supercharge it and you can lend it me anyday of the week :ok:

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thanku: :thanku: :thanku: :thanku:

Why thank you gentlemen.

The wing is Veilside V1; the Veilside force is strong in our house :eyebrows: and is obviously non standard as Nissan couldn't possibly have such good taste. I wasn't keen on the Nismo spoiler and wanted the wheels to be different too so bought the basic car and spent extra cash on non standard bits rather than the usual run of the mill nismo add ons.

Compared to the TT supe though it does lack punch although the skill of the driver offers the largest scope for improving performance :scare: :scare: Still for the cash, it's a lot of bhp per £ for a new car.

I'll try and find a pickie of a zed with the nismo kit on .......

• 8 months later...