The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Midlands Gumball September 25th

MARTIN R

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't tell madam, she'll be spending more money ........ she lost out this morning on the way to work ..... some idiot in an orange zed might have undertook her on the hollywood bypass a little quickly :devil: :devil: :devil: still, could be pretty certain she wasn't going to close me down :scare: She'll probably hand me my spark plugs for breakie tomorrow just to say thanks.

Have you got the NOS or is it still "coming" ...... don't think there's a UK 350z with nos yet ...... might be a different tack to take than turbos or super chargers if I ever get rich from recruitment !!!!!!!

Should be able to count me in now. :)

1. Martin R

2. Suprastar 3000

3. Suprz_rz

4. Triplezoney (Subaru Impreza RB5 from JapWorcs) If I'm allowed lol

5. S7EVE (JapWorcs)

6. Colsoop.

7. Burna

8. Ian R

9. Motley

10. afreemason (zed)

11. PhilTheGreek

12. crimbo.

13. beermonsta

14. CJ & Joshua (Mini Me)

15. Bammbamm

16. Straightsix

17. Trick152

18. Oxygene + Wkdboi2005

19. black cat

20. Pete (RoGuE)

Hi guys ....... sorry had a hetic time lately at work ..... we've been interviewing for admin girls ..... would you believe it MILF apparently isn't a recognised job title :complain: We have considered downgrading our job spec to MAWTH ..... Middle Aged, What the Hell !!!!! :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

Anyway, route's in hand as such, will print off a load of route plans for the morning as I haven't figured how to download it from route planners yet. I will be taking the bike out for a blast on Sunday to check the roads for land marks, suitable lunch locations and speed cameras :thumbdown !!!!!!!

So ...... who's gonna take me out for a quick blast on the dual track in a twin turbo then :scare: :ecstatic:

Guest Rays the roof

Anyone who is careless (sorry I mean car less), lives in the Midlands and wants to join me, just PM.

Will have to listen to MY music all day though.

Good luck

Ray

Hi guys ....... sorry had a hetic time lately at work ..... we've been interviewing for admin girls ..... would you believe it MILF apparently isn't a recognised job title :complain: We have considered downgrading our job spec to MAWTH ..... Middle Aged, What the Hell !!!!! :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

Anyway, route's in hand as such, will print off a load of route plans for the morning as I haven't figured how to download it from route planners yet. I will be taking the bike out for a blast on Sunday to check the roads for land marks, suitable lunch locations and speed cameras :thumbdown !!!!!!!

So ...... who's gonna take me out for a quick blast on the dual track in a twin turbo then :scare: :ecstatic:

Well if you insist I will take you for a blast :p

Sorry guys....due to current situation with women and horrendous knocking on supra (which I think is due to hubs) :cry: I'm gonna have to pull out. Hopefully though, as soon as money from house comes through, I'll be upgrading anyway. Hope you all have a great time and make sure you post up some pics afterwards!! :tongue:

Looks as if I am definitely in (car not sold yet) but without Joshy. Where is the starting point? :shrug:

we are looking to meet at the Mitre Oak pub on the A449 between Worcester and Kidderminster at 10am ( sunday) I need to double check as I have only just got back from honeymoon. Hope you are well mate :)