teddan goes for 1000hp

teddan

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I let a "pro" built me a manifold but in the end it created me a lot of grinding. The reduction of the price was high after these pictures and we found an agreement. So no hard feeling.

The manifold

This was how it looked when I got the car back with the manifold

The other side

After gridning

And of course the wonderful transportation car was.... the CITRA :eyebrows:

The current status. The car is in the garage and need to get the new PTFE fuel lines. Some smaller issues remians but nothing big are known so far :p

I will start to do updates here again now when we have the cold winter here and it is better to be inside rather then outside :)

A friend of mine started a company called ProGlow so had to show the company on the car :)

Status of the engine bay

Are you upgrading the Diff too?

This is now a problem. I can't remember the spec of the car.:rolleyes: I think the diff should be okey but I don't remeber what is in there. I think I will check and write it down here :)

I think 1200bhp are to high figures but we will see how much we can push it. :sly:

This is what I got from jamie when I bought the turbo

bromsresultat jamie.jpg

Edited by teddan (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
That manifold is bad. I know you have got a discount but I would be worried about the state of the welds on the parts you can't see. If they have not been cleaned up as they are built you could be risking your turbo if any of the bits come off.

No worries mate. I have inspected all welds with a snake camera and they are okey.

Maybe I will post a short movie "a travel inside a supra 1000hp manifold" ;)

• 1 year later...
Hey cool : going 1200+ :)

Do you have a mapping date yet?

Hopeful something like that. Aiming for 900bhp.

It will be 31/3 . I think I will got a to do list from the tuner and I would need to go back once again. Something stupid like a suddenly boost leakage or something else will probably mess it up..

I will dyno at http://www.maxxtuning.eu

Edited by teddan (see edit history)

Hopeful something like that. Aiming for 900bhp.

It will be 31/3 . I think I will got a to do list from the tuner and I would need to go back once again. Something stupid like a suddenly boost leakage or something else will probably mess it up..

I will dyno at http://www.maxxtuning.eu

Cool. Next week already.

Good luck mate .... keep us posted. ;)

Congratulations on getting it all together.

As a coincidence I watched this yesterday: -

https://youtu.be/S1ofzdd1XAw

Shows what is likely to happen if you get the differential specification wrong, granted the chap is beating it to death though :D

Understood every word :-) I'm sure the dragrace commentator was laughing when he was being towed off :D