The mkiv Supra Owners Club

ultimate budget build.. project black dog!

dr_jekyll

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was going to offer you this untill you racially abused my country just a few minuets ago. ah well

http://www.google.co.uk/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://www.koolbadges.co.uk/images/thumbnails/i%20love%20wales-200x200.jpg&sa=X&ei=HPiOT9WVIuqw0QX9_tD6DA&ved=0CA0Q8wc&usg=AFQjCNEvyjYbeJQeapbgqJp9g58XcDlXLg

Can we be friends again?

project black dog is going to be a steamer.

can you use second hand parts. are you going to get a new map for it?

i will use as many new parts as i think i can fit in bugit. it will have toi be a frsh map as ill probably use a little turbo thats not conventionally been used on a supra before. should be fun anyways

Does it have to be a 2JZ engine to meet the requirements Craig.

A suitable shell and a BPU'd 1JZ lump is all that you'd need to hit the power target and it has to be the cheapest way of doing it.

I had my car on a dyno last month. It hit 320bhp @ 6k rpm & 0.8bar of boost. Torque figure was 300ftlb.

There is another 2k rpm and 50% more boost to be harnessed before things even start to feel the strain.

We couldn't take the revs or boost any higher because the petrol in the tank is there from September of 2010 (when I blew the gearbox). The tuner said he wasn't going to push it and I wasn't going to argue.

There is always something to slip the mind when a deadline is looming!:banghead:

Edited by pedrosixfour (see edit history)