The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Austec day - chit chat thread

Branners

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As many have said, it was a thoroughly good day supported by lovely weather. Good to catch up with the usual bunch, Abz, ScottC, Darron, Tracy, James and James (My tunnel run chauffeur), Rob Mitchell (and his lovely mother), Rob (Lbm), DodecJ. Had a good catch up with Colin (Chingy) and LeeP as it has been a while since we last crossed paths (2010 if I'm not mistaken) also good to meet a few new people like Ellis (who was probably wondering who the hell I was :D)

Also, Thanks to Dean (Budz86) for walking with me to the Natwest cash point to get money out :)

Well done to all involved and for making it a great and memorable day, thoroughly impressed with the Austec Setup and the way everything was organised. Lets hope we have more like it. :thumbs:

Guest Budz86

No worries Fitz, even though it ended up a little further than we were led to believe! Was good to have a chat.

Clay, that car is sweet. Showed my girlfriend a video I took and she loves it!

Rob, your mates RX7 is crazy! I'm BPU and wasn't hanging about and when I moved over on the 25 you two just blew past me like I was standing still! Awesome sound too :cool: