Ross C

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest alboy

of topic but where does the glasgow supras go for mantanance and upgrades could you refer a good garage for my car?

of topic but where does the glasgow supras go for mantanance and upgrades could you refer a good garage for my car?

Raz has had his "Project Raz" showcar built and maintained by a local garage to a very high standard. I'll give him a txt and find out what one it is for you

Raz has had his "Project Raz" showcar built and maintained by a local garage to a very high standard. I'll give him a txt and find out what one it is for you

Iirc he uses Kenny Browns in Hillington, i've used him a few times and got to know him through homers etc, seems to know his stuff.

GI Motorsports in Kilmarnock, Or SRD (Supra Racing Developments) if you want a full on Project. :D :thumbs:

Gonna have to cancel this meet due to this:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=266268

If you can make that then post up on the thread.

I forsee the next meet being mid-June as Me, Geo and Tony are away the first weekend with Team Beard.

Im thinking "Prometheus" at Xscape if you can wait that long for what looks to be an Epic movie.

Will update later

you really need to join Facebook bud. Going a team beard run up north to Elgin :D

Tell me about it....never find out about any of this stuff! Too many stalkers on FB though!

You have PM

Cheers for that mate. Not sure I could even make it as would need more notice to get the time off.:(

• 2 months later...

Its been a few months off but I want to get this up and running again so we can spend time talking Geo into buying another car asap!!

First Sunday of every month unless otherwise stated.

Xscape Glasgow, 20:00, Sunday 5th August

Just to meet up and go for a game of pool for an hour or so to have a good laugh. All member's old and new welcome to come along.The more the merrier as always.

Please post up if you can attend. The usual suspects are required to attend!!! :D

Ross

Edited by Ross C (see edit history)