The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Music Video - Need Cars for the Shoot :)

Geo

My friend Gavin is doing a Music video in Glasgow, in the next 4 weeks. He asked me if i could arrange some cars for the shoot, with some action shots, burnouts, donuts etc. Location is being discussed today and he will let me know details soon as he can. :D At the moment he wants 3 cars confirmed.

The cars confirmed will be

1. Geo

2. TonyTT

3. Liam

Now the numbers could change depending on location as he might/want need more cars. So can you add your names down please if you fancy it? Im guessing it will be a all day shoot, so it could work out as a good little meet also. Now my thoughts are if you turn up, your car MIGHT be filmed?

cheers folks. :D

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha..... cheers bud.

I'll maybe just go down and loiter with intent !!!

Geo- you able to say who it is the vid is for ? Or the type of music ??

Its my friends little brother mate, being shot for STV and its a RAP video apparently. Should be interesting :D

Stick me in for it matey :)

Sweet mate. :D

What is the set up dude is there a story to the video?, will it just be a guy with a camera or a full crew? Will there be a chase car following us about?

Is it just a bit of larking around he is looking for? Sorry for the 20 questions just trying to think of locations that would suit.

What is the set up dude is there a story to the video?, will it just be a guy with a camera or a full crew? Will there be a chase car following us about?

Is it just a bit of larking around he is looking for? Sorry for the 20 questions just trying to think of locations that would suit.

The story board is being written up just now mate, soon as i know i will post. I do know he wants the cats lined up, and him rapping around/in front of them. then from there will be some arsing about and will be edited into the video.

All depends the video and its style have we to find the venue?

No they will pick the location but im trying to help out, as i don't want somewhere there is loose gravel as that would be horrific to the cars, more so with us arsing about

• 1 month later...

Ok guys, this is going ahead now.

Sunday the 20th @ Hillington Industrial Estate. I needs as many Supra's as i can muster. I'll be there but in the Tank aka Lindsay's Merc ML320. :)

I will get the schedule off Gavin soon so i can post what will be going on throughout the day.

Can you get your names down who can make this please, will also need some Volunteers to HOON around in there cars while they get filmed, so make sure you so your makeup before coming along, :rlol:

1.Geo(Supra will be there in Spirit) :D

Whereabouts in Hillington is it being filmed? Some rough roads there for sliding. Need to find cheap runners for wrecking.

no idea matey, apparently they have found a good smooth part to do the shoot. :D

You making it?

Come on guys who's making this, your chance to get your car on TV. :D