Glasgow Monthly Meet

Ross C

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hopefully the days picked will match my days off for once!lol!

The next one will more than likely be Sunday the 7th October for everyone but please discuss it and see if everyone is able to meet when you can. Ive been doing that for every meet, only selecting when I was free lol.

The whole point of these is to spend time as a group and show some club unity, so just ask

Hope the foxes got blootered! If your needing a hand give me a shout, will be a doddle to change over and save you a few bucks.

Hey thanks a lot buddy, very kind of you. It's actually in my Uncles garage so I only pay for parts thankfully, it's just a bad time really! Money is tight just now!

• 2 weeks later...

Next meet. Appologies on the short notice, I have had my head in dissertation mode recently.

Xscape Glasgow, 12:00, Sunday 7th October

Just to meet up and go for a game of pool for an hour or so to have a good laugh. All member's old and new welcome to come along.The more the merrier as always.

Please post up if you can attend.

I for one will not be able to attend but that won't stop you guys going.

Ross

Might be there, might. Lins will be back from Orlando on Fri. Im servicing the car all day Sat, so prob will have to see her on Sunday. Might not be best pleased about me buggering off again with the car, hahaha Although im bigger than her, so if she starts on me, i'll KO her. :D