• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cheeky sons a bitches!!!! :(

Right guys,

We still on for next sunday then? Its prob gona be my last meet in the Supra. ( So be one last chance for pics, before she goes to her new home. :D

I might be able to make this one. Will let yous know on Thursday. Would be nice to see your supra in the flesh before it goes :( Is it staying in Scotland or moving down south/abroad?

I might be able to make this one. Will let yous know on Thursday. Would be nice to see your supra in the flesh before it goes :( Is it staying in Scotland or moving down south/abroad?

Going down to Cambridgeshire bud. Staying in the Club. :D

Going down to Cambridgeshire bud. Staying in the Club. :D

Yup. Just saw the buyer had posted in your for sale thread. Happy to see it's staying in the club. It will be shame that it's leaving Scotland, but its good that you got it sold dude. Surprised it never went straight away to be honest. The new owner definitely got a bargain there :)

Well Chris is picking up his new car on Wednesday. So no one will see her before she goes. :( gutted to see her going i really am. :(

That truley is gutting mate. At least she is going to a good home.

As for The Avengers, thre is still no times announced past Thursday so this may be a late organisation. Would anyone have any problems with it being on Sunday evening ie, 4 oclock onwards? I feel that this will be a more suitable time but may be wrong.

well im still on for it, if Tony can give me a lift? :D

Ovcourse sir!

Has he got a spare Power Rangers costume that you can fit into. Must be quite windy on the back of the bike :D

I think if Geo was on the back id be aswell taking the front wheel off i'd hardly need it haha!

Times are up, bitches :)

There's 2d, 3d and 3d IMAX showings though. Any preference?

2D: 18:00 / 18:40

3D: 16:00 / 17:00 / 19:20

3D IMAX: 16:40 / 20:00

State your preferences lads. I tthink im working till 3 on Sunday so will suggest the 16:40 IMAX or 17:00 3D

Just to point out to anyone who is thinking of turning up tomorrow, Ian W has prebooked tickets for myself, Geo and Tony tt as we expect it to be busy.

Everyone is obviously more than welcome to show but be warned that there may not be any seats left for the show so I would check before commoting yourself.

See a you lads at 4 anyway for what should be an epic film :D

Next meet weekend will be the 19/20th of May with a specific date to be confirmed later. My thoughts are another wee run on the backroads and then lunch/ dinner since our Loch Lomond run was a good laugh but get your suggestions down and all will be considered, its a group event afterall so your own suggestions will be considered. Just add your name to the list if you think you fancy it and can confirm much nearer the time.

1. Joiner91