Ross C

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No bother lads.

For everyone else, Xscape at 12 then will decide on lunch then although everyone seems up for the beech tree inn.

Liam are you still ok for everone to stop by to pick you and alli up for the beech tree in and loch lomond? Be around 1 oclock i guestimate

No bother lads.

For everyone else, Xscape at 12 then will decide on lunch then although everyone seems up for the beech tree inn.

Liam are you still ok for everone to stop by to pick you and alli up for the beech tree in and loch lomond? Be around 1 oclock i guestimate

Yeah thats fine, not heard from Ali though i will drop him a text. How many bodies we got then?

Beach tree inn bring it on. I may be some time once we leave Xscape because i need to drive like a nun from now to Feb 2013!!!!

Have you been a naughty boy again Tony?

Yeah thats fine, not heard from Ali though i will drop him a text. How many bodies we got then?

1. Joiner91 - Confirmed

2. Raz - Confirmed

3. Ian w - Confirmed

4. SPG-26 - Confirmed

5. L18msy - Confirmed

6. Tony tt - Confirmed

7. AlliRR - Confirmed?

I'll be chaufering Raz because his car is in getting work done so only 5 cars, but makes for an easier convoy

If the sparkY shifts his hole, and getS ma kitchen wired up. I'll get you down at Liam's. Its not far for me in the supra, plus i aint tony so can drive at warp speed. :D

We can chill at Liams for a bit to give you a chance mate. Keep in touch with one of us tomorrow and see what you can do. The Beech Tree will be full of old folk from the early afternoon anyway so can wait for it too quieten down before we liven it up :D

And on a sour note, Raz is doubtful due to family commitments although he is gutted about it and may try to join us at some point

If the sparkY shifts his hole, and getS ma kitchen wired up. I'll get you down at Liam's. Its not far for me in the supra, plus i aint tony so can drive at warp speed. :D

Oh no i was lookin forward to havin a Geo free day thats the wait for food just tripled with waiting on his mahooooosive order! :p

Get sparky told dude!! Has he much to do?

Oh no i was lookin forward to havin a Geo free day thats the wait for food just tripled with waiting on his mahooooosive order! :p

Get sparky told dude!! Has he much to do?

:rlol: funny plick aint ya.

Em he has a fair bit to do, move 3 sockets. Wire up 2 Spurs, wire up hob, wire up Oven. It should have been done today, maybe an hour, max 2 i reckon. So i'll see where you guys are, and let ya know. :D