The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Modified cars - big bhp need insurance at good prices

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just waiting on these guys phoning back hopefully they can beat my admiral quote that was £800. 21, 4years NCB, BPU'd TT GZ Aerotop.

I'm just impressed you joined the forum when you were 11?

Hope you get a quote. Most places want you to be 25/30 for a classic / limited mileage policy like this.

• 2 weeks later...

Had to pay mine today, I lowered the value to £40,000 in the end as i felt that was a bit more realistic and CCI charged me £569 fully comp which im happy about.

Thanks JP.

From reading on another thread it seems they will insure anything now.

Had to pay mine today, I lowered the value to £40,000 in the end as i felt that was a bit more realistic and CCI charged me £569 fully comp which im happy about.

From reading on another thread it seems they will insure anything now.

Not everything.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah give them a call. They did ask me If I'd had a full Licence for over 10 years.

I've just signed up with them. 1994 RZ TT BPU, £10k, Garaged, £500 total excess, 5k miles + 5 track days (drag not covered) for £650. I'm 33 years old.

If anyone wants I have a direct contact for quotes:

Martin 01159682414

I got quoted £606 by cc1. Compared to sky of £772.

But I thought it would have been much cheaper as I have max 10 years no claims??

Graham sykes hasnt got back to me yet.

Any thoughts.

If you haven't tried them yet get intouch with http://www.lwib.co.uk they do agreed value limited mileage

policies and are usually very good on price and always give me very good service.

If you haven't tried them yet get intouch with http://www.lwib.co.uk they do agreed value limited mileage

policies and are usually very good on price and always give me very good service.

I just called them to see If they can beat Graham Sykes, as I'm taking insurance out end of the month:), they going to get back to me.